Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

Somali Women and Politics!

Xalimo u r showing a double dealing here, on the one hand u r saying that women have more pressing and relevant matters to engage in, and in the other hand u r saying that women are the future political leaders. This is a dilemma that can’t be resolved. Women should be able to steer their future and fully participate in all aspects of human interaction. I say to u as a man, sister women should lead and it's never too late to start now!

ManOfWisdom. There are two kinds of people in this world: Leaders, and followers. I think which group women belong to is obvious. And its better they remain that way, since its very easily manageable.

All I can do to the post before is laugh. I am studying politics as my degree, to me there's no other topic more interesting. To answer ur question Man of Wisdom, walal an incorrect view that most women hold is that politcs is just not within their reach.Now when you have men like Nin Yaaban, it also becomes more of a challenge to win peoples respect.The quicker my sistas see it as just another field of study the better. Me on the other hand, I eat people like Nin Yaaban for breakfast! :rolleyes:

salams

Boqorad iga dheh Evolving_Sista, U r right sista 100%, Many men and women wrongly believe that women shouldn't even think about politics! But what they don't know is that women can be better politicians than most of the men envolved in politics today. I Salute u sister! Keep the good work.

J.Lee   

Man of Wisdom I think that you just want to start an arguement with some females because you think they won't consider the facts or fully comprehend the question but will go straight in for the kill like somali women have been known to do and start insulting you. if that is the case let me tell you, you're like a fat girl with a bad personality you will lost on both ends. If i'm wrong then sorry to be crude....but what ever maaan! :rolleyes:

My my my, Msword your words prove that u are not a woman, bec u put down women in general. This are ur words:

“Women won’t consider the facts...they just go for the kill…insulting…. like a fat woman!”

Sister in ur world everything bad belongs to woman! If u belief that than u are not one-of-them.

Maybe u are of a new gender!

Why thank you man, perhaps you and me should join forces to promote politics ;) and also re-educate poor men like nin-yaaban. Bless him, 'cause he ain't got a clue.

p.s. ms, if you think that then why not put him straight and have a healthy heated argument? icon_razz.gif if man is up to it.

Dear evolving_sista:

First I am a man but fortunately I am a strong supporter of female rights and freedom. Lets join forces and put some sense in the masculine minds, ok sis.?