Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

SOMALIA: Up to 40,000 civilians flee Mogadishu

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Honestly,nothing gives me pleasure than see fellows like u embarrassing themselves over and over again.

Oh so you're a man that cares about reputation now I see. Interesting. Could have fooled all of us if I say so myself. smile.gif

N/AA: you probably didn't understand the message in my post. Seeing that your supposedly an ICU supporter lets just leave it at that.

Socod badne: "What is it to you if they occupy public and government lands? It's not your land."

Where in the text have I expressed that the governmental/public entities are "my land". I'm simply pointing out the fact that these qaxooti ppl, IDPs in politically correct language, are occopying buildings and houses that they aren't allowed to reside in. And as the government is being revitalized these same qaxootis shouldnt expect to be living in the office of the central bank like another street bum. Now if you wanna cry out about "IDPs fleeing for their lives and dying in starvation" well then cry me a river. All of a sudden it seems every anti-TFG lunatic has become a western NGO officer. TIA buddy, deal with it.

^^^The clan courts supporters have become beings with feelings, they never cared when Xasan Turki said the refugees fleeing to Kenya were not a problem since they were "Bantu" and not Somali.

The sooner the security situation is addressed the better it will be for everyone including IDP's.

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

Where in the text have I expressed that the governmental/public entities are "my land".

Well you insinuated, just look at what you say below:

I'm simply pointing out the fact that these qaxooti ppl, IDPs in politically correct language, are occopying buildings and houses that they aren't allowed to reside in.

For a man who protests no ownership of public lands you sure do talk like you own these properties. Let me remind once again that these properties, as we agreed, belong to the government not to you. You have no say over the fate of these properties, certainly you're in no position to say whether they're allowed to "reside" in them or not since it's not yours. It'll eventually be up to future national government (read: not this facade of a government). Future national, regional and municipal governments will decide what to do with squatters/occupiers of government lands.

Socod_badne: So if I tell someone to stop smoking in the non-smoking section of a restaurant, I'm "insinuating" that I own the restaurant? and if I tell a young man in a hurry not to jay-walk I'm "insinuating" that I own the crosswalk or the road his walking on? Just to make a comparison between similar situations that correlate with the one I was talking about: the unlawfulness in occopying governmental buildings.

It seems like your walking without your cane pal. This debate is regarding the fleeing civilians and as an on-topic sidetrack we came into their housing conditions. So far you've been talking bullshit so I hope you have something tangible to add to the debate in your coming post.

Its posts like these that remind me of another crucial factor, and national trait that continues to afflict the somali way of thinking.

When people refuse to accept universial facts, cannot distinguish between what is right and wrong, then what future does its voice less people have? None.

The Economists, GD Captain X something are prime examples, with their slogans and mantra's.

When you refuse to acknowledge that you supported and continue to cheer lead an organisation that is full of warlords, corrupt, tribal people, with blood on their hands. And yet dismiss the UIC as a tribal fake-islamic (first ant-islamic term i've heard termed by a person calling himself a muslim) because of 1 or two individuals in the whole organisation.

When you choose to slander your Muslim Brothers who bravely waged a war against the hypocrites of the TFG, the Ethopian who in turn who supported by the Americans, and yet somehow suggest that this dubnked illegitmate, puppet organisation is somehow better than those (mashallah brave young men) who fought and died for Islam is beyond any comprehension.

When you reject the reality of your tribal opposition to any critic raised againsts this b.a.s.t.a.r.d..i.s.e Trechories Foriegn Government such as the recent known rape of the somali women who was brave enough to tell her story, and the fact that Mogadisho is now far from peacefull and its populus (Albeit not from the political specturm that you care about) are indeed escaping the deally hardship and occasional shelling and shootings from the ethopians, and the getting killed in the cross fire between those fighting for freedom against this Regime.

I've always been asked why somali's despite speaking the same language, sharing the same culture, ethnicity and religion fight and kill each other, till this day i dont have an answer to this question. But am a long way foward now in understanding how Somali's, Muslims (or so-called) can kill each other.

ansaar17   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^The clan courts supporters have become beings with feelings, they never cared when Xasan Turki said the refugees fleeing to Kenya were not a problem since they were "Bantu" and not Somali.

The sooner the security situation is addressed the better it will be for everyone including IDP's.

He never said refugees fleeing from kenya were not a problem.

You must have been listening to something else because the interviewed i listen to he never said bantus were not somalians.

It's like saying "There are no TFG supporters on SOL except Duke"

he said no one was fleing somalia except the bantus whom the U.N. moves from one refugee camp to another to lie about the number of people of refugees they are catering to get more money.

Mr. Ana_Juwa2: Your disgressions from the threads topic adressed to the posts made by me and other TFG supporters here are totally pointless. We all get carried away somethimes but try to stay on-topic as much as possible or post your message in another suitable thread.

Secondly, there is no question that we are voicing the opinions from two distinctly different camps. So I don't see the necessity of going all over it again. There is no need for dramatization either dear brother, it reminds me of the 'NGO-syndrome' that I was mentioning later; how the anti-TFG camp suddenly becomes hard core human rights spokesmen (where were your opinions during all these wars?).

Ultimately, a word of advice to you and your ICU associates: Be careful with your critics against the pro-TFG members. It's happened more than once that you retort with Ad hominem attacks, especially of religious character, against the messenger when you couldn't confront the message. Also, when debating somali politics, don't sit on two chairs i.e. merge the writings of the Holy Quran with unlawful political governance. Chances are greater that you will fall between the chair into empty space, just like the ICU courts did.