Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

News Hour's Take on the Invasion of the Xabashi

NewsHour

One thing I cant understand is the legitimization of warlord elected govt to switch people driven govts.

What would Siyad Bare do? What would the men who died and sacrificed their lives fighting Etoobia do today? What about the beautiful voices that sang patriotic songs when we were crashing Xabashada? What would the men who wrote those battle field songs do?

What happened to the pride of being SOMALI,free of domination from any entity? Maanta we welcomed Xabashi boots into Somali soils? To patrol and maintain peace[Wow] in Somalia?

:mad: May The traitors of the somali Nation be one day be punished for this UNFORGIVABLE act of treason they have commutted against EVERY SOMALI[Dead or Alive].

Some of those who fought against Ethiopia in 1977,say that both the TFG and the ICU are out of line.The ICU refused peace and chose the gun over the negotiations and lacked diplomacy.The only blame they gave the TFG was inviting Ethiopia.They are pissed off by both parties.

But coming back to issues,what choice was the TFG really given?

Originally posted by Lieutenant Xalane:

Some of those who fought against Ethiopia in 1977,say that both the TFG and the ICU are out of line.The ICU refused peace and chose the gun over the negotiations and lacked diplomacy.The only blame they gave the TFG was inviting Ethiopia.They are pissed off by both parties.

I agree with the fact that the IUC maybe rushed to war,But dude they hand pick the govt of warlords,ask igadd to send troops and when all failed they invade another country? Is that even something uu nin somali ah uu ka fikiro? Dude,some of these things are common sense.Any man out their with Somalia @ the heart will NEVER EVER EVER LET ITS ENEMY FIGHT ITS WARS and LET HIS PEOPLE AND HIS COUNZTRY TO BE INVADED BY THE ENEMY.

Simple as that. It comes down to that sxb. Some are traitors and others are patriotic. the group that never wanted front line troops into somalia knew this was bound to happen,The group that wanted front troops in somalia precisly wanted ETHIOPIA to fight for them. Whimps and nacasiin iga dheh.

Patriotism would have been the right word for the courts if they stopped the blood sheddings of those young teenagers that are now dying in those fronts.They had both the opportunity and the time of stopping all that and thus give somalia the peace it always needed.Instead,their ambitions and the incapability of their policy makers forced the TFG to go to war.Didn't they know that conventional warfare was out of the equation?What have they achieved now?Well,about Ethiopia,its true that we went to war with that nation and its true that we have helped Eritrea alot during our period of progress,but tell me,why are the courts alright with Eritrea especially when Eritrea is concerned with its own interests?Interms of enimity,all christians and jews are sworn enemies to muslims wherever they might be,the courts knew that better,but they chose other wise.I agree with u that the military involvement of Ethiopia is a foul and a major set back but tell me,what other option was the TFG really given?

Yeah,Go ahead and justify the invasion of your nation with such simple minded rhetoric.Sxb,Point is, Somali Leaders[Warlords] Conspired with the enemy of somalia so that they can grab power and be a Door knob for Melez & his dogs. You,By supporting it is a door knob by proxy. Nationalists are those that stood up to invading and occupating xabshis.

^^There is nothing I hate than seeing Habasha criminals in our homeland but as of now, I am really really angry at UIC leadership for rushing into a war that they cannot win.....they could have avoided this..... UIC intey ciyaal AK47 madhan udhiibeen ayeey dhaheen jannada aada iyagiina dibada ayeey diyaar u ahaayeen iney ucararaa.....ciilbadanaa

me   

Patriotism would have been the right word for the courts if they stopped the blood sheddings of those young teenagers that are now dying in those fronts.They had both the opportunity and the time of stopping all that and thus give somalia the peace it always needed.Instead,their ambitions and the incapability of their policy makers forced the TFG to go to war.Didn't they know that conventional warfare was out of the equation?What have they achieved now?Well,about Ethiopia,its true that we went to war with that nation and its true that we have helped Eritrea alot during our period of progress,but tell me,why are the courts alright with Eritrea especially when Eritrea is concerned with its own interests?Interms of enimity,all christians and jews are sworn enemies to muslims wherever they might be,the courts knew that better,but they chose other wise.I agree with u that the military involvement of Ethiopia is a foul and a major set back but tell me,what other option was the TFG really given?

Spoken like a true traitor, well done arm chair General. I always knew you were a faker. Telling us what patriotism is why you are talking like this.

Originally posted by M.M.:

^^There is nothing I hate than seeing Habasha criminals in our homeland but as of now, I am really really angry at UIC leadership for rushing into a war that they cannot win.....they could have avoided this..... UIC intey ciyaal AK47 madhan udhiibeen ayeey dhaheen jannada aada iyagiina dibada ayeey diyaar u ahaayeen iney ucararaa.....ciilbadanaa

Abtigiis,It is in excusable and treasanous of a charge to invite the only enemy of somalia into somali soil to kill,rule and maim other somalis!. Plain simple as 1 2 3.

other option was the TFG really given?

Lieutenant, inviting Ethiopian troops into Somalia is NEVER an option.

I know there are a number of Somalis on this forum, and no doubt around the world. Who believe the TFG can be forgiven for opening the backdoor for Amxaaro, that it is justified, that the UIC are the black Taliban etc.

These people are all qabiilist, westernised fools. They believe Secularism is the way ahead for Somalia, and see themselves as doing the right thing for Somalia's future.

Pitiful fools.

True,the TFG was hiding in Baydabo, with no power to speak of.

True, the UIC was uncompromising.

However these facts have been used as a pretext to justify Amxaaro military intervention, and the TFG thinks to reap the benefits, but all they will win is the ruins Amxaaro forces leave behind, and an extremely hostile population.

The Amxaaro are not in Somalia to do 'help' the TFG, they are there to annihilate any 'terrorist threat', they do not care about how many they kill, rape, infect with AIDS, or the damage they leave behind.

There is NO JUSTIFICATION for any Somali entity to invite Amxaaro into our country to war upon other Somalis.

Khalaf   

The professor spoke well! This is true for all the muslim world not only somalia, this game is big sxbs and is as the Prophet scw told us, other hadiths say power will be given to the most wicked of the muslims, the trustworthy wont be trusted, ect cant find those hadiths.........but the munafiqs and their supporters will win until the muslims change and follow the nabi scw strictly..........know he who befriends the disbelievers shall have the humilation of saddaam inshallah..........King of Suad, hosni, mashruff, all will be losers no doubt about that.

We are given glad tidings that the muslims will regain their glory, and the reesblishment of the righteous Khalifah! To Allah we belong and Allah will be our return.

"Prophethood (meaning himself) will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain, then Allah will raise it up wherever he wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood remaining with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, He will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a reign of violently oppressive [The reign of Muslim kings who are partially unjust] rule and it will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, there will be a reign of tyrannical rule and it will remain for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, Allah will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up.
Then, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood."

Castro   

Originally posted by Centurion:

inviting Ethiopian troops into Somalia is NEVER an option.

Please, remove the word invitation from what Ethiopia has received. Invitations are sent out to birthday and Christmas parties, NOT invasions.

Here's a few rules from Invasion Propaganda 101:

Rule number 1: NEVER call an invasion, invasion. It's an invitation.

Rule number 2: NEVER call an occupier, occupier. He's the invitee.

Rule number 3: NEVER call the entity that invites the occupier ( ;) ) a despotic regime. They're the democratically elected and majority supported, legitimate government of the land.

Rule number 4: NEVER bring up the actual super power behind all of this. If you do, mention only vague statements about restraint and preserving civilian life.

Rule number 5: NEVER call the proxy country doing the dirty work a proxy country. They're a nation in mortal fear of attack from (insert Islamists, Communists, Catholics, Chavistas, etc..)

Rule number 6: ALWAYS claim to be defending nation A (the invader) from nation B, the invaded. It makes no sense, I know, but such is the power of media and propaganda.

Rule number 7: ALWAYS reject and deny any reports of large civilian casualties unless there's proof leaking to the media. Even then, declare a vague statement about some investigation that will be conducted to find out what happened, to prevent it from happening again, and if necessary, punish those responsible. ;)

Rule number 8: ALWAYS maintain this invasion, I mean invitation, is time limited and that the invader is not interested in nation building. Instead, always put out positive, yet vague, statements of withdrawal "as soon as the job is done". Of course, the "job" is never defined and therefore, "as soon as" is never reached.

Rule number 9: ALWAYS attack any opposition in the media with lack of patriotism and wrap the collaborators (often living in some neighborhood invariably called the "green zone) with the flag.

Rule number 10: ALWAYS badmouth one group and praise another publicly. You'll be surprised what pride can do and what grown men will fight over if a newspaper published group A has smaller testicles than group B.

Use these 10 rules, rinse then repeat and you shall have a powerful and sustained assault on the public. Of course, over the long run, none of these rules work as well as they do in the beginning for you can fool some people some time but you can't fool all the people all the time.

You can see any number of these tactics used in Israel, Iraq, Afghanistan and now Somalia. Same shit, different geographical locations.

Castro, the TFG 'invited' the amxaar into our country.

But as me and you and most Somali's can see, this is more of an invasion than 'support for the TFG'.