Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

What is 'In the Aashuun'

Khalaf   

A written plan of how this grassroot movements intends to engage with the TFG,
shed its clannish roots perception, expand its sphere of influence from the national seat to the regional autonomies of the North without destablizing them, and forge a unity is no where to be found. A situation was created where various personalities who spoke on behalf of the movement voiced different, in both its modality and approach, methods in dealing with the pressing issues of the day. Lack of tax revenue and institutional capacity to manage its expanding sphere of influence as well as the inter-clan conflict other than military force frustrated many sincere Somalis who have been wishing UIC the best of luck.

When it comes to peace and settling the difference between warring factions, however, it takes prudent, wise, and patient man to bring the conflict to an end.

One of the principles Khan listed as one derived from the Prophet's hadyi is: Do not engage in unnecessary confrontation. To bring home how this simple, common sense principle has its roots in the Prophet's days, he cites the Treaty of Al-Hudaybiah that made possible ten years of peace between Kufaarul Meccah and the Party of Prophet. The Meccan's were in an advantageous position and they were willing to enagage the Prophet pbuh in fighting.

Xiin forget my "confusions" as u call it.... i think Baashi is at your "level" Adeer :D ....i take no offense cause um sure both of u are over 20! Well put yaa baashi....dats what i been trying to say but i got called a tigry tank ryder by xiin icon_razz.gif ......i c u can't say it to baashi yeah huh? redface.gif

"At issue is reconciliation, peace, insurgency, suicide tactics, picking a fight with Ethios in residential area...all these are interesting and pressing issues that reveal great deal of your principle, intelligence, and general outlook in this neverending saga."

^^^true......

NASSIR   

Baashi, keep up the good work and don't be discouraged by what Qabiil U baahne says. The Politics section needs your valuable input.

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Nala Jihaada, hadaa tol iyo ehel tihiin, hadii kale noo sheega waxaa tihiin! lol

Isn't this an example of the later stages of ''Desperation''?The defeated lot indeed are losing Grounds every where!

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

AASHUUN ????

Just remove the first two AA and ask me the remaining
:D:D:D

^^Why trim words (two, to be exact) to hoard indecency? Don’t be the base that disappoints yaa JB :D ! And know that excessive bantering torments one’s own repute, adeer. Allow wax ma kuu sheegay! Waanase abuuris baa ka horraysay baa la yiri~~

Baashow, tuuji maskaxda adeer oo bal faallee sida godkan odogu nagu riday looga soo bixi lahaa! Meel xun bay ka daganaysaa. Sadex arrimood maxaad ka tiri yaa Baashi:

1- Kooxda waqooyiga dadka ku horjoogta ee go’idda ku waalatay ee caashaqsan mar un jamhuuriyad gaar ah inay noqdaan, bal xaalkooda wax ka dheh.

2- Odey Cadbulle iyo siyaaasaddiisa dhooqaysan iyana wax ka dheh. Najjaasadiisa in najjaaso kale lagu mayro Baashow qiil ma uhaysaa?

3- Xamar caddey iyo ayyaandarradeeda; maanta waa amxaaro iyo aqdaamteed, shalay waxay ahayd xero qab-qable-dagaal iyo m-o-o-r-y-a-a-n ka taliyaan, darraadna waa meeshii Barre ku amartaaglaynayey! Haddi iftiinkii usoo baxay laga damiyey bal maxaa la gudboon maanta yaa Baashi?