Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Seccesionist may not speak on behalf of somalia!

This is one of the most BS arguments out there.

the only way this argument would hold water is if there is peace & stability in the south .... and someone from the northwest who advocates for secession were to comment on the internal politics in south.... then & only then .... would it even be conceivable to say "none of your business sxb".

that is not the case here ..... just in case anyone did not get the memo "We are at war !" people are being killed , maimed, and raped by the 100s many somalis have family from the deep south -to - the tip of the northwest and/or are concerned for the welfare of the their brothers & sisters.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

Secessionists
and
Unionist
can NOT co-exist, they are simply the positive of each other, I know some Secessionists who celebrate as they see
South
going in flames. So which one are you?
:D

Haye Dabshid,

didn' read my post huh did you?

I gues it didn't sink in quite well. I am certainly not one to celebrate of the suffering of other people. The only ones that have been found or exposed if any in this boards to celebrate when things are their worst are the TFG backers such as you. You haven't yet admited that crimes are being commited, and that TFG is not legit government since it has commited trecherous crimes. If you come out with that, then certainly you can be taken seriously around here once again. if not sidee wax ii su'aali kartaaba.

Xiin faniin,

maxaa iskaga shan iyo toban ah waxaad isku wadid.

What is happening in southern somalia is wrong. Al shabaab is right to combat Ethiopian forces and its TFG lackeys. that is an opinion shared by majority of somalis from any region.

As far seccession, it will wait when somalia has a legit government then round table discussion will be away to discuss it, while Muqdisho is occupied those sort of things should be left in the back burner and how to rid the TFG and thier helpers should be top issue here.

me   

Laba wajiile waaxid. Wakhti lumis un ayee ka shaqeeyaan. Soomaalida runta ah wey barteen sida laba wajiilayaashani u shaqeeyaan.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Ceyrow jr.:

As far seccession, it will wait when somalia has a legit government then round table discussion will be away to discuss it, while Muqdisho is occupied those sort of things should be left in the back burner and how to rid the TFG and thier helpers should be top issue here.

100% correct! Wixii qalbigaaga kujira wax igama saarna laakiin hadalkaaku waa gar waana xaq!

me   

^Waryaa, geed lama hoos fadhiyo, garna laykuma hayo. Dagaal baa lahu jiraa.

Wixii wakhti luminayaa, cadowga ayee la jiraan.

Emperor   

A clear and well known fact: SL have used the unfortunate conflict in the South to prolong and realize their sucession ideals. Peace in the South meant no more excuse to seperate from the rest of the republic, in other words the death of SL. The fake Sheikh Indhacade and his looters inc. are also fighting not for any noble causes but to keep their looting and drug business thriving in that part of the corner. It all makes sense to me supporting each other as they have more in common but from different perspectives, both have the wicked desire to destabilise and break the country into pieces.

Somaliland's own secession and reconginition depends and revolves on and around the argument of the conflict in the South. Not a slip mistake to see Red sea also used this argument on here in this thread.

Som@li   

What will happen to these secessionists when peace comes to the Somalis in South? What happens to them after Somalia remerges?

Many Secessionists like Red-sea have to be in a suicide watch . :D

Alla maxa calool xanuun ay ku tahay in Soomaali heshiiso, Secessionists are no different those warlords who held Somalis hostage in the South for 18 Years,so I tell these opportunists, be scared, peace is finally coming to Somalia.

Kashafa   

^^ How would you classify Cabdul-Zenawi Yusuf ? Is he a wicked secessionist who wants to separate the country or a evil warlord opportunist who has been holding the country hostage for 18 years ?

Som@li   

^habar dhali waydey aleelo ku waalatay, Adeer Baacda meelahaas la aad, Dadka waalan anigu la ma hadlo.

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^^ How would you classify Cabdul-Zenawi Yusuf ? Is he a wicked secessionist who wants to separate the country or a evil warlord opportunist who has been holding the country hostage for 18 years ?

Midnama ma ahoo, karti uu ma leh, waa beer-laawe, isu maleeyay tigreega ilaalinaya ciidankiisa.

his best fit would be a murtad.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

^habar dhali waydey aleelo ku waalatay, Adeer Baacda meelahaas la aad, Dadka waalan anigu la ma hadlo.

Ballo! :D Dabshidoow yarka inaad saa ula hadashid aad baa looga roonyahay, bal noqoo jawaab kale sii adeer.

Kashafa   

^^ Dhaaf, Horn-ow, he's only reflecting his background and upbringing.

Waraa Dabshid, I get around, dawg. Dubai is like my home away from home away from home. Makugu imaanaa ? Sidaas'na ma uu hadli kartaa then :D

Baac'nimada iska dhaaf ee su'aashayda ka jawaab: Is Cabdul-Zenawi Yusuf a secessionist or warlord ? If neither, what is he ?