Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Explosion rocks downtown Nairobi

RedSea   

Deal with it, get little taste of what is happening near you.

I heard that they said, there was some pieces of the Quran verses found near the scene...I had to laugh at that.

The taxi driver and three other suspects, who were initially reported to be of Somali origin by witnesses, have been released. It has been established they were innocent Rwandese nationals.

me   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Soon, we should expect the whole world hunting Somalis just they like they do with Al-Qaeda

How about the secessionists? will the whole world see the differnece? :D

RedSea   

Northerner,

ninkan mr. me anaa iga wala ogaaday sheekadiisa. He is not obsess with Somaliland, he fears the shodows of even his hometown boys. I cracked little joke of how I would beat him up if he ever showed in Hargeysa, he is going around saying he has been threatened!!! lool...he once asked if I have a gun and if I ever killed anyone with it. loool...no kidding.

Just recently when Faysal Cali Warbe, the iska hadle of Somaliland made remarks of how to deal with the situation in Sool and Sanaag, some members here including mr. me thought the world must stop him now and are calling for human righs orginazations...lol...ala maxay Somaliland dad halkan joogaa ka xaaraan. Acuudu Bilaah..

Fear God people not other humans.