Sign in to follow this  
Xarago

I hope the 'Alalas' is over cause Yeey is gearing for WAR

Unless you can see into Xarago's mind or by any chance own the username Xarago ( :D ), I'll refrain the question.

I'm trying to figure out the intense hatred of xarago on a certain group of Somalis. So, why did you put the word killed between inverted commas?

Ayoub said

"If the plan is disarm Xamar first and not your backyard, don't you think the Colnel should've at least discussed the finer details with the names you quoted above in the first place. "

The plan is to disarm all Somali millitias, and create a new Police and millitary force throughout the country.

My point was simply to highlight how difficult it would be for any Somali faction to trust another, while the government is still in its infancy.

A 20,000 man AU force to Disarm Moqadishus

reported 60,000 man millitias.

Man that sounds very optimistic doesnt it.

and it seems that C/y is actually betting on this to work. :eek: :eek:

you must understand my skepticism when the americans had their nose bloodied by one sub clan

you expect thses poor ill equiped ,inexperienced and aids infested African troops to even register

with the millitias in Moqdishu??

Oda, bro its not 1993 and its in the interest of the Somali people to disarm the millitas of the country.

I believe that the people of Mogadishu will welcome the creation of a single police force for the city, the removal of road block and bringing security and law an order back to the city. This can only be done with the consent of the Somali clans in the city and throught the country.

Originally posted by Xarago:

^^ What truth are you talking about..? The guy only wishes his uncle will get the foreign troops required so he can take back Xamar and get revenge on the Mogadishu people who 'killed' innocent civilians in 1991.

So, I want Yusuf to kill people in mogadisho N you conclude all that from what I wrote. Unlike you, Iam not that bitter. Xawa caloosha ki jira buu carabka soo xadaa. Maybe it is you that want revenge on others. N plz accuse me of something else other then supporting Yeey. I don't like the guy nor I don't support his presidency, but it seems you have developed some admiration for him considering how often you talked about him. So, spare your labels, and norrow spitiful daily ranting.

Milla-tnt- It is difficult for all Somalis to accept truth. They want to mask their failures

by inflating their self importance, boasting, and putting each other down.

Xarago   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

It is difficult for all Somalis to accept truth. They want to mask their failures

by inflating their self importance, boasting, and putting each other down.

What is the truth in your opinion then? That Somalia has last solved its problems with the elction of Colonel Yeey as a president.?

Originally posted by Xarago:

What is the truth in your opinion then? That Somalia has last solved its problems with the elction of Colonel Yeey as a president.? [/QB]

On the contrary, Somalia's problems are far being solved. These people have no real mandate, and vision. N for me it is not about just Yeey, any warlord "elected" can't take Somalia out of present troubles. Any real Somali reconcialation process should have been in Somalia, and more reasonable people should have been elected to highest office.

First of all the questions " Do we need foreing troops " and "who will they disarm" has to be answered.

The Colonel can´t stop acting like Puntland strongman, his move to override the EXILE parliament and without even havin a PM named to act alone and call for foreign troops shows just that.

No one will ever accept his dream to disarm a certain group while his Puntland malitia keeps theirs.

I think it is nothing but FAIR to ask these question.

• Why do we need to disarmament?
  • Diden´t they reconcile?
  • Aren´t those MPs the ones who are in control of the BIG guns?
To try to blame Somaliland for our OWN failure, namely the picking of the WRONG man by the selected exile warlord parliament at these critical times won´t HELP us reconcile or make peace.

It´s about time we start thinking of post A/yusuf reconciliation.

It´s crystal clear that the Colonel is everything but the SAVIOR this nation waited for.