Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Bashir Rage bans BEARDS in his area...are they crazy..

Sheer provocation, look at this moron, his comments on Horn Afrik, if this is true then we are all in trouble. Maybe the warlords have an exit plan to Nairobi but what about the weak, women and children.

Bashiiraage Oo Ciidamadiisa ku Amray In Gadhka Laga xiiro Qofkii U 'eg Wadaad

(Muqdisho}23.02-06

Ganac sade Bashiir Raage Oo Xad gudub Ku Sameeyay Diinta Islaamka Isagoo faray Ciidamadiisa Inay Gadhka Ka xiiraan Cidii Lagu tuhmo wadaad Nimo "hada gadhka ayaa layga xiiray anigana Muuse Gurur iyo Bashiir Raage waxaan ka xiirayaa shaarbaha ay sida Yahuuda uLa Baxeen" ayuu yidhi Sh. Muxsin

Ganacsade Bashiir Raage oo xubin muhiim ka ah isbahaysiga ladagaalanka waxa loogu yeera Argagaxisada ayaa bilaabay in uu Culumaa'udiin maamula masaajida kuyaala dagmooyinka Shibis, C/casiis, Boondheere iyo Shangaani in ay isaga tagaan ayna ku wareejiyaan culumaa'udiinka Suufiyada oo uu tilmaamay in ay yihiin kuwa diinta laga soo gaaray .

Ilaa sadex Masaajid ayuu sidaa ku amray Bashiir Raage oo uu kamid yahay Masaajidka Altawba ee kuyaala degmada shibis kaasoo ahaa masaajid wayn oo ay markiiba ku tuka karaan Ilaa Inkabadan Kun Qofood

Bashiir Raage ayaa bilaabay in uu ugaarsado wadaada leh garka Dheer iyadoo sida la ogsoonyahay Garka oo ladaystana ay tahay suna uu faray Nabigeena Muxamed Naxriis iyo nabad galyo Korkiisa ha ahaatee .

Sh Muxsin iyo Sh yuusuf Xayle oo kamid ahaa Culumaa'udiinka laga awooda roonyahay ee kunoolaa xaafada shibis ayaa shalay maleeshiya ka amarqaadata bashiir Raage Shiiraar uuna watay nin la yiraahdo Muuse Gurur waxaa ay kula kaceen fal fool xun ka dib markii ay ka wateen meel ay cabitaan ka cabayeen ayna ka xiireen Madaxa iyo Gadhkaba .

Xiirada gadhka iyo madaxa ayaa waxaa u sii dheeraa in lagu amray in aan lagu arkin degmooyinka Shibis, C/casiis Shangaani iyo Boondheere oo ahaa deegaanadii ay ku dhasheen ayna ku soo barbaareen .

Sh. Yuusuf Xayle oo Ay Saxaafadu La lakulantay ayaa xiligaasi waxaa ka muuqday Caro xoogan isaagoo wacad ku maray in uu ku laaban doono deegaanadii laga soo masaafuriyay isagoo ah hogaamiye Diimeed meeshana uu kasaaro dadka Hada kasoo masaafuriyey .

"Aniga waxaan ku dhashay Shibis aabahayna waxuu ku dhashay Shibis, Awoowgayna Sidoo kale aad ayaan ugu xumahay in uu deegaankayga iga soo masaafuriya nin Afarta tuula ka yimid hadii uu Ale Idmona waxaan u dhimanayaa Diinta Ilaahay hada gadhka ayaa layga xiiray anigana Muuse Gurur iyo Bashiir Raage waxaan ka xiirayaa shaarbaha ay sida Yahuuda uLa Baxeen" ayuu yidhi Sh. Muxsin Maxamed oo si weyn Cadhaysan Isla markaana ay ka muuqatay Shacuur kacsan .

Sikastaba ahaatee falkaan madaxa iyo gadhka loogu xiiray mashaa'iikhdan ayaan ahayn dhaqan lagu yaqaanay dadka soomaaliyeed meel walba ay joogaan, haseyeeshee waxaa loomalaynayaa in uu qayb ka yahay Howla lagula dagaalamayo qaar kamid ah culumada Soomaaliyeed ee Diinta.

Waxaa lawada ogyahay in dagaal Xoogani uu dhexmaray ciidamada maxkamadaha Islaamiga iyo maleeshiyada Isbahaysiga ladagaalanka Argagaxisada kaasoo qasaaro farabadan dhaliyay. Waxaana arinta ugaadhsashada Culumada gaysanaya mas'uuliyiinta ku dhawaaqday Isbahaysiga ladagaalanka argagaxisada ee ay ku jiraan Hogaamiyaalkooxyadii Muqdisdho iyo ganacsato Hub leh iyadoo ay Isbahaysigan ay sheegeen culumaa'udiinka in Micnahiisa ay tahay ladagaalanka Diinta iyo culumada Soomaaliyeed sida uu ka dhawaajiyay Sh. Shariif iyo Sh. Xasan Daahir Aways iyo rag kale

Widhwidh Online

Lasoco warar Xiiso Leh Widhwidh.com

Castro   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Bashiir Raage Oo Xad gudub Ku Sameeyay Diinta Islaamka Isagoo faray Ciidamadiisa Inay Gadhka Ka xiiraan Cidii Lagu tuhmo wadaad Nimo "hada gadhka ayaa layga xiiray anigana Muuse Gurur iyo Bashiir Raage waxaan ka xiirayaa shaarbaha ay sida Yahuuda uLa Baxeen" ayuu yidhi Sh. Muxsin

When it rains, it pours. It's now the mustaches vs. the beards. Oh what joy. :(

^LOL

Qosolbadana :D

Masaakiinta ayaa ka faaidaysanaysa daa. Markuu gadhku yara baxo dhinaca warlords ha tagaan, marka shaarubuhu ku yara dheeradaana dhinaca wadaadada.

Zaylici   

Duke

When did you abonden your support to Ethiopian backed Jowhar faction; you are forgeting your unmoderated support to Ethiopian intervention in Somalia; now all of the sudden you are worried about nation's values and provacation of Bashiir Raage:interesting indeed. your loyality to your clan and Islam are clearly theaterical and themsleves seem to deserve an anthropological study.

The problem is not you Duke, good freind, it is the delimmma we Somalis face. One hand, we are committed to our clan and worlords, hoping that if they win we will get jobs and prestige; on the other hand, we would like to have to dynamic and strong state that promotes not only our materail condition but also upholds our charished values; the two clash constantly; you behaviour documeneted in this website, I say with sadness, embodies such contradictions found in Somali charecter

Zaylici,

Brother lets not try to side step the truth. I still support the TFG of Somalia and the aim of restoring stability. I am a critic of those who want to break up Somalia or maintain clan hegomony over other Somali's.

I never belived in a Jowhar faction or Mogadishu factions. Thank the lord there is no such factiions as our whole government is in or on route to Baidoa as I type, including most of the MP's in Mogadishu, Jowhar, Kismayu and elsewhere.

As a Somali who supports the unity of the nation there is no room for Ethiopia in my psyche. However the ends do justify the means and my main problem has been the armed factions who oppose any normalisation of the situation. While the rest of Somalia is lookinmg forward to the meeting the warlords have opened a new front one againts the courts, this is of course another attempot to prevent the people regaining their soverignty.

My crime is what? I have never insulted a clan, or region. I have opposed the secetionist and the warlords no more than they have opposed unity. I am from Puntland however have a large family in Mogadishu.

I am not interested in clans, regions or factions but hope or even dream that this TFG will lead to building up our instiututions so we can regain our lost nation.

As for the snide comments, I am neither suprise nor troubled by such naive sentiment.

I have opposed the secetionist and the warlords no more than they have opposed unity. I am from Puntland however have a large family in Mogadishu.

Opposing the warlords and supporting Col. yey? what an irony!!

Duke, weren't you supporting your warlord through thick and thin even when he was slaughtering Puntland people in Bari region after he clearly lost to his rival?

Weren't you supporting your warlord when Abdiqasim was calling for this unity and national government that you are yearning of now?

Mr. Duke, give us a break sxb. oo wax isku fal.

Every warlord has someone just like you, who will be supporting him through good days and bad days.

Now what is the sollution? I don't think making some warlords as "good" when they are supporting you, and "bad" when they are not, is gonna be a solution.

The solution, as far as I can think of, is for you and your kind to come out and say "Yes, we are all warlord supporters, we are all distant cheerleaders, lets all continue that and agree on something"... then whatever that "something" is whether its continueing the killings, rapings, or chopping down tree, whatever it is, go ahead. That way, you will not be a hypocrite but at least you'll be an honest supporter of his favourite warlord. :D

C'mon Duke!

Sulkdanka,

It does amuse me that one such as yourself has the audacity to try and lecture.

Lets highlight the fact that it is your group (secessionist) who would like to divide Somalia because of a myth. Whose hypocrisy knows no bounds you talk of warlords but what did Egal & Tuur do when they contested, was it peaceful? If we talk about history what would one call NSS commander Riyaale? If one looks at other measures what about the corruption that chokes the entity called Somaliland.

Its easy to point fingers, yet you have never come to terms with the actions of the SNM. Hiding in civilian areas and their slaughter of the people of Awdal. What about the sabre rattling of your leaders and the sheer idiocy of ina Warrabe and Edna Adan. Forever the victims your leaders have forsaken, dignity when they claim the British rule was benevolent and even refer to a Muslim grouping as being the “Orphans of a Kafir Queen†Yet it alarms me that you try to take the moral high ground in comparison to the “dirty†southerners full of warlords.

I doubt that Puntland ever saw sectarian violence the likes of which took place in Burco in the early 1990s. So brother you are no better than the rest of us.

As for Abdullahi Yusuf he is the elected internationally recognised president of the republic, you don’t like him or his nation. But hey I never like the lying hypocritical morally bankrupt individuals that are known as "secessionists"..

Gabbal   

General Duke, you and George Dubya share a very great characteristic; the inability to recognize your faults and admit them. It is why Bush is facing mutiny not only from the Democrates but also from his Republican base!

As a Somali who supports the unity of the nation there is no room for Ethiopia in my psyche.

I am not "attacking" you Duke, but with all due respect, that is outright hypocrisy.

^^^ Ok Horn, you know whats in my soul more than I do. I knew you was confused but never did i imagine it was this bad. I am not attacking you though

As for faults brother, if mine is supporting the President of Somalia mind you an elected one. Then it is a fault I share with 70% of the MP's and large population of Somalia. The people of Baidoa are also at fault for welcoming ina yey right now..

It is interesting a year ago we had a group here who were defending Qaynyare, Sudi and co for their demand of relocating the government to Mogadishu. I remember how I was criticised for attackin the Sharif and others on that particular issue. Now how things have changed, yet none here admit that Duke and others were right that Mogadishu was too mumuch of a problem.

Now lets return to the topic, have I ever supported the warlords or anyone from attacking wadaads or our religion. My posts are well known I have a track record of siding with the people, from Falujah, to Hamas to even Somalia. Yet SOME here will no doubt find me at fault for attacking the likes of Inda cade [Horns nerve] or Xasan Dahir, but I never considered these men who support or directly occupy other Muslim's lands to be examples of Islam.

:D

Gabbal   

^I know you're not, and that is why I am not taking it as an attack. However, confusion has nothing to do with it sxb. It's called correct assessment and accurate and sound judgement. smile.gif

Gabbal   

Yet SOME here will no doubt find me at fault for attacking the likes of Inda cade [Horns nerve]

:confused: You are not serious Duke? :confused: