Sign in to follow this  
mojam

EURO 2004... Part II - Become a Champion!

mojam   

As the first round of the tournament is coming to an end, it's time for a new 'game' on these forums.

basically we are going to guess who will win the rest of the matches starting from the quater finals which start Thursday. We are still waiting for the results of group D. You pick your winners from the quarter finals and continue from there on ... all the way to the final. Each match you get right earns you two points. Any match you get wrong earns you no points. I'll start us on before the last 8th kick off.

N.O.R.F   

Portugal 1 - England 2

Greece 1 - France 4

Sweden 1 - Holland 1 (Sweden win on penalties)

Denmark 2 - Czech Rep 2 (Czech win on penalties)

So far the Only Countries that have looked like Proper teams have been England (shockingly) Denmark, and Cezch

I am now a nuetral observer following my Beloved azzuri's exist yesturday, But i will be cheerin on the Lads from now aswell

I would liek to see Nedved's energy and drive rewarded though with more international recognition

NGONGE   

Portugal 2 - England 2 (Portugal win on penalties)

Greece 1 - France 0 (Bye Bye Mon Ami)

Sweden 1 - Holland 2

Denmark 1 - Czech Rep 3

Greece declared as shock winners. :D

N.O.R.F   

Looks like your following your heart more than your head with those predictions mate, not very good!

planning to watch the game 2mrw with fellow hooligan Winger, then celebrate the Somali way :D;) !

Samafal   

These are the countries that I think will be in the semi:

Portugal

France

Sweden

Czech republic

And the final:

France V Czech republic ( it will be an exciting game to watch)

bye bye England and her Rooney, the cup is France's again.

N.O.R.F   

Sorry to burst your bubble but France cant meet Czech Rep in the final. They will most prob meet in the Semi,,,,,,

NGONGE   

Looks like your following your heart more than your head with those predictions mate, not very good!

I’ll have you know that I arrived at these predictions after a gruelling session of logical thinking and a wearisome process of elimination. Even the position of the stars bodes well for a Greek victory. But, lest you think that I use voodoo and magic to make my predictions, let me assure you that it was all arrived at using a very complex mathematical equation.

If the Cup = X

And reaching the final = Y

And Luck = D*

Then Greece + Y = X

Also Y-D = England

*I’ve already made the assumption that Greece = D. They won their first games ever in the tournament. They qualified out of their group for the first time ever and they’re staging the biggest sporting event this year. Troy was a success and Helen was the most beautiful girl in the world. Achilles speaks with an American accent and Victor got his backside whopped. All the signs point to a Greek victory, saaxib. icon_razz.gif

Andreas Papandreou, Plato, Socrates, Archimedes, Aesop and now the entire Greek football team will be added to this famous list. :rolleyes:

N.O.R.F   

loool

Your just a weird brother :rolleyes:

The French shall destroy Greece!

At least now i know what you do with your time at work!

*Nips out to do a spot of shopping*

NGONGE   

*Nips out to do a spot of shopping*

Designer bags? Burberry shirts? Jimmy Choo Stilettos? icon_razz.gif

Ah, you’re probably running to your nearest Prets! :mad:

N.O.R.F   

Designer bags? Burberry shirts? Jimmy Choo Stilettos?

Ah, you’re probably running to your nearest Prets!

Nothing of the sort mate, bought some break lamps as mine have gone, nearly had an old lady crsh into me last night! :rolleyes:

Jumatatu   

Portugal 0- England 2

Greece 2 - France 1

Sweden 1 - Holland 0

Denmark 1 - Czech Rep 2

England 2 - Sweden o

Czech 2 - Greece 1

England 1 - Czech o

Come on England..Come on England

AFter that me and Ngonge will be going to Trafalgar Square...dont mind him and his fierce criticism of the Boyz with the three lions on their chest..Ngonge my pal has actually four England flags on his car...he also has an England towel, duvet and boxers.... icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^^ All you English fans are really setting yourselves up for major disappointment. Not to mention the keenly anticipated fact that in a week’s time, I’ll be prancing about the forum saying “I told you so, I told you so”. Take my advice and don’t put all your eggs in one basket (they can’t keep the ball for more than two seconds, could you trust them with your eggs?)

All this is getting very surreal even for me.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^ All you English fans are really setting yourselves up for major disappointment. Not to mention the keenly anticipated fact that in a week’s time, I’ll be prancing about the forum saying “I told you so, I told you so”. Take my advice and don’t put all your eggs in one basket (they can’t keep the ball for more than two seconds, could you trust them with your eggs?)

All this is getting very surreal even for me.

thanks bro, my thoughts exactly....English fans...prepare for a ride of disappointement..

PS...IM glad that Italy is far gone..