Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Kismaayo Airport held by Pakistani and Oromo army, Gedonet reports.

Gabbal   

I find it odd that this would be brought back a little after Gedonet's allegation of Oromo, Eretrian, and foreign fighters to have been imported to fight other Somalis has been proven.

Fabregas   

To fight warlords who used mosques as rubbish sites and started to kidnap innoncent people and ulema for the cia, are these the "other somalis" you are refering to?

AYOUB   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

I find it odd that this would be brought back a little after Gedonet's allegation of Oromo, Eretrian, and foreign fighters to have been imported to fight other Somalis has been proven.

2453678341.jpg

Ethiopian soldiers patrol Somalia's port city of Kismayu, January 5, 2007. REUTERS

Jacpher   

lol@waranle.

Jimcaale, aawey dadkii bootada kuu sheegi jiray. Xabash is occupying and ruling Kismaayo today, no allegations needed. I think it is wonderful news maanta yaah?

Maskiinoow, waxaan maqli jiray nimaan kuu furi doonin yuusan kuu rarin. Cawada xaqiiq baan u heynaa maahmaahdaan. Here’s what BBC reported earlier this week.

Credible
suggest that the Ethiopian air force has set up a base in Kismayo, with two MiG fighters and four helicopter gunships, which may be taking part in the raids.

Horn, to say the least, you criticized the ICU harshly for coming to Kismaayo and acted as the speaker of Kismaayo populace on this thread and all you are concerned now is Gedonet got it right? The least you could do is post the image of women & children throwing rocks at the occupiers.

Gabbal   

Wadaad-

Not in Kismaayo adeer, not in Kismaayo. The CIA and the Americans never met face to face with the willing warlords of Mogadishu, but they had met with Barre Hiiraale and he had always declined their offers of even millions. Then he was betrayed.

Ayoub-

I can't help but be saddened Ethiopia's excuse of coming into Somalia of preventing their own rebel groups from making bases in Somalia has been justified. Maxaa noo dhiman?

Etoopia had 16 years to visibly occupy Somalia beyond the border areas but they could never have done so. I feel as much anger towards the reasons that justify to their world their reason for being in Somalia as I feel towards them being there. :mad:

Gabbal   

Jimcaale-

Meel aan kugu ogahay aan kuugu imaado adeer. I have noticed the ill-disguised attempts and sense "choosing from the best of both worlds" from you. smile.gif

Fabregas   
Originally posted by HornAfrique:

[QB] Wadaad-

Not in Kismaayo adeer, not in Kismaayo. The CIA and the Americans never met face to face with the willing warlords of Mogadishu, but they had met with Barre Hiiraale and he had always declined their offers of even millions. Then he was betrayed.

And know he is working/for with the c.i.a.........