Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Duke's NW Somalia local elections 2010 covarage...

The people of NW Somalia have a clear choice in 2010. They can go for the relative stability and what they have come to know in the recent past. Go for Riyaale, the Mugger extraordinaire, or they can take a chance with SNM Warlord Siilanyu, who has promised that he would curb the power of the Awdal clan militia and bring about a final victory for the SNM, and their delusional secessionist project.

We also have Faisal Warrabe, a former spy, who is a big draw in this circus. Should he win, it will be a great moment for Somaliweyn, since Faisal is not competent enough to run a lavatory let alone a region.

Good luck to all the contestants, and may the Mugging stop.

Originally posted by General Duke:

riyaale.jpg

The Mugger

silanyo.jpg
The Mugged

faysal%20cali%20waraabe.jpg

The Magnoon

^

LOL :D

This thread reminds me of an old Nursery Rhyme called "The wheels on the bus go round and round", whose lyrics go like so..

The wheels on the bus go round and round.

round and round.

round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round,

all through the town!

The people on the bus go up and down.

up and down.

up and down.

The people on the bus go up and down,

all through the town!

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep.

beep, beep beep.

beep, beep, beep.

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep.

all through the town!

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish.

swish, swish, swish.

swish, swish, swish.

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish,

all through the town!

The signals on the bus go blink, blink, blink.

blink, blink, blink.

blink, blink, blink.

The signals on the bus go blink, blink, blink,

all through the town!

The motor on the bus goes zoom, zoom, zoom.

zoom, zoom, zoom.

zoom, zoom, zoom.

The motor on the bus goes zoom, zoom, zoom,

all through the town!

The babies on the bus go waa, waa, waa.

waa, waa, waa.

waa, waa, waa.

The babies on the bus go waa, waa, waa,

all through the town!

The parents on the bus go shh, shh, shh.

shh, shh, shh.

shh, shh, shh.

The parents on the bus go shh, shh, shh,

all through the town!

The mommy on the bus says, I love you.

I love you, I love you

The daddy on the bus says, I love you, too.

All through the town.

:D:D

Saalax   

I see the pirateboys are excited about the elections, too bad puntland doesn't have much excitement in their elections since it's 1 poll room elections lol.

^^^I dont know how you know the opinions of the Pirates that we arrested today, however. The local elections and the depth of leadership of the Mugged, Mugger and the Magnoon is always exciting.

Saalax   

General Duke , lool trying to distance himself from his own pirate thugs, we all know it was just a stunt to try and impress the international media that pirateland doesn't habour piracism in the horn :D , that puntland - itself a pirate state captured a fellow pirates lol anybody with a common sense would know it's basically a stunt.

^^^We have pirate’s gangs no doubt who make money taking out foreign vessels. they make millions.

You have a Mugging ring that makes money robbing the poor SNM civilians.

We are fighting the Pirate gangs; you are waving flags and composing songs for the Mugger.

What gives?.. :D

Saalax   

General Duke, what about mugger, the people of somaliland chose him legally and some are happy with their choice of the president, while your pirate state civilians are crying everyday about faroole and his worship of ethiopia and not freeing the confused masses imaginary "SSC". :D

riyaale.jpg

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

General Duke, what about mugger, the people of somaliland chose him legally and some are happy with their choice of the president, while

I expected nothing less from a man who was Mugged by Riyaale.

:D

Saalax   

General Duke, if creating stability in my hometown and extending the security process in somaliland means being "mugged" then let it be bitter piratelander. :D

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

General Duke, if creating stability in my hometown and extending the security process in somaliland means being "mugged" then let it be
:D

This is good, I sense great deep clanish pain, go on share it with us. :D

Liibaan   

Kulmiye04.jpg

Askarta Riyaale Oo Garaacay Xabsigana U Taxaabay Mulkiilayaasha Ex-Hotel Kulmiye

Suxufiyiin Loo Taxaabay Xabsiga Iyagoo Hawshooda Gudanaya

Hargeysa, June 3, 2010 (Haatuf) – Ciidanka ilaalada Madaxtooyada ayaa shalay soo xidh xidhay mulkiilayaasha EX-Hotel Kulmiye oo ka soo hor jeeda Madaxtooyada. Ciidanka ilaalada Madaxtooyada ayaa qoriga dabadiisa ku garaacay Xasan Maxamed Ducaale, Xuseen Maxamed Ducaale, Sahal Maxamed Ducaale iyo Hodan Cumar Cismaan-canjeex oo ay abti u yihiin, kuwaas oo ay ku xidheen madaxtooyada gudaheeda kaddibna ay u taxaabeen saldhiga dhexe ee magaalada Hargeysa.

Dhacdadan ayaa ka dambeysay kaddib markii mulkiilayaasha Ex-Hotel Kulmiye shalay dhismahooda ka taageen calanka xisbiga Kulmiye oo sida la sheegay ay ka kireeyeen hoteelka. Wararka ayaa inta ku daray in Madaxweyne Daahir Rayaale u soo diray nin ka mid ah shaqaalaha Madaxtooyada oo lagu magacaabo, Axmed Yey, kaas oo u sheegay mulkiilayaasha in Madaxweynuhu lacag siin doono isla markaana ka codsaday in aanay cid ka kireyn, hase ahaatee mulkiilayaasha ayaa codsigaasi ku gacan seydhay.

Dhacdadan ayaa salka ku haysa muran u dhexeeya milkiilayaasha guriga iyo ciidanka ilaalada madextooyada Somaliland, kuwaas oo habeen saddexaadkii si lama filaan ah calanka xisbiga KULMIYE u sudhay guriga, isla markaana ay markeliya ku hamba-bareen ciidamada Madaxtooyadu, sidaana ay uga fur-fureen.

Si kastaba ha ahaatee mulkiilayaasha ayaa shalay aroortii bilaabay inay albaabada dhismahooda mariyaan rinjiga astaanta xisbiga Kulmiye muujinaya kaddibna ilaalada Madaxtooyadu arrintaasi ka cadhoodeen isla markaana qoriga dabadiisa ku garaaceen mulkiilayaasha iyo gabadha abtiga ay u yihiin.

Dhinaca kale weriyayaal ka tirsan warbaahinta madaxa banaan oo dhacdadaa kaddib goobtaasi war doon u tagay ayaa ciidanka bileysku xabsiga u taxaabeen kaddib markii uu amar ku bixiyay in la xidho taliyaha ciidanka bileyska, Maxamed Saqadhi Dubbad oo ay caado u tahay inuu xidh xidho suxufiyiin gudanaya waajibkooda shaqo.

Suxufiyiinta la xidhay ayaa kala ahaa, Guddoomiyaha Wargeyska Saxafi, Maxamed-rashiid Muxumed Faarax,Tifaftiraha Shabakadda wararka ee Berberanews Maxamed Siciid Cabdillaahi (Xarrago), guddoomiyaha Wargeyska Waaheen Maxamed Cabdi Jaamac (Xuuto) iyo hawlwadeenno ka tirsan Idaacadda dawladda ee Radio Hargeysa iyo taageerayaal ka tirsan xisbiga Kulmiye oo uu ka mid yahay wiil uu dhalay Abiib Timacade.

Saalax   

General Duke , no pain sxb i give credit where it is due, the fact somaliland security and process is much better then ever says alot.