Sign in to follow this  
Mo Yussuf

Help..what should I do

People always call me “YOU WRONG”, am I wrong? – Glucose.

I was with my girl friend for about 11 months; we love each other like husband and wife. At the end of our 11 months relationship, great misunderstands came, I felt that she’s not in love with me, I felt she’s lying me ‘every time she tell me, her parents preparing marriage of other man”…. I see that I am only fall with her, and at that moment it was another great time for me, I was preparing my final high school exam! I really got confuse, and I decided to stop any kind of relation with her…

Really I got success, I win I got a power to stop my feeling!

I thought that every thing becomes normal, but great and nonstop requests started, she calls me any time, she sends me messages to my mail box and email add. She even sends me each one of my friends to restart our former relationship but I always do steps to stop that requests, since one year calls and sending became nonstop! My friends were trying to become insiders between her and me and they call me YOU WRONG!

Question is: am I wrong? Or what should I do about that?

Thanks.

with every relationship the first 10mnths its great, behaving like new weds then suddenly something out of nowhere hits that relationship and the "love" isn't the same anymore.

Yussuf, u seem to be strong by cutting her out of your life, brother if her parents are arranging her a marriage with another person and she is not doing anything about it, surely by now you have figured that there is no room for you. Three is a crowd, if she wants u she will choose you. its a year 2004....nowdays we can not be forced to arranged marriages. Don't let your friends or her influence your decision, every woman wants to be with a strong man, some1 who makes a decision and sticks to it. if you cant stick to your decision believe me she wont take seriously in future, so my advice is you are already on a right track so for your sake stick to it. show her that you can have a life without her (start dating) she will realise she lost the best thing ever happend to her.

BE strong no matter what...I don't think u r wrong. smile.gif

Thanks alot - kisses.

Really u gave me good advice, Im just saying to you "ILLAAH HAKUU NAXARIISTO".

Kisses - I do already some of your advices; my friends told her that Im acting new relationship with a girl, but it'd not be that step the only step I'll go to... Im so Kindly person... and she was my best girl friend I ever had!.....there fore I can't heard her contacts any more, Im just preparing to go to other place....

Is that so right!?

thanks

NGONGE   

Dear Agony Aunt,

“I was with my girl friend for about 11 months; we love each other like husband and wife”

Heh.

But seriously, you say you’ve been with this girl for 11 months! You “loved” each other like husband and wife? I hope that does not mean what I think it means. If it does, then I can see why your friends would blame you and say that you’re wrong. If it doesn’t then it’s still a shame that you’ve invested that much time on one person and did not attempt to sort out your differences amicably. From your post above, it sounds as if she’s still keen to carry on with the relationship. The points about her parents finding her a new “husband” might be her attempts to get you to get your act together and marry the poor girl. Forgive me if I’m making a lot of assumptions here but you have not given us enough details in order for us to form a fair opinion of you or her. Therefore, I have no choice but to side with the girl - as I always do in such subjects.

If you really don’t want to be with her then you really have to confront her and give her your reasons. Be gentle but firm and she’ll hopefully realise there is no point in bullying you into being with her.

Do I sound like I have lots of time on my hands to post on every topic on this board? Erm, I do.

hey

yusuf i dont think you wrong but i think you and ya exgirlfriend should have talk about it. and i can see you dint give a chance to ya love life becaouse school came between ya to so i think if u really cared i think you should call her and talk to her and see where you guyz should start over again or not. and i hope it does and good luck

Tuujiye   

waraa mo-yusuf...filinkaas yaa ka atoore ahaa...cali dheere iyo hemamalinaa..loool..mise mintuum yaah....beerjileecaan maxaa waaye abaa..lafdhabarta hagaajinooh...

suurahaan maxaa waaye yaaqee..wlaahi meeshaan dr.phil ee dadka dhan noqdeen nooh..

naga daaye beerjileeca ilin aaba naga keenteenee...mo yusuf" qalbiga meel buujiraa" looooooooooool...

smile.gif thanks all

really u put my mind different advices!...

Im just asking u:any one who fell in love and then broke up?! and their final solutions?]

Ngonge ....She's not a wife of some1, really my advices became like givts...

Mombasa...Thanks

Tuujiye...this is not joking, please if u felt before or ur friend fell like me, pliz post ur reply.

Qac qac ...thanks alot, u so same like KISSES, that's good idea, thanks.

Im just asking you again : Any one who fell in love and then broke up?!! pliz post how u fell and reasons of broke up, and what u did!

BROKEN HEARTS DISCUSSION

THANKS ALL

Mo we all been there done that

You need to start believing that life doesn't end if a girl breaks ur heart...take this as a learning experience, you fail the first but the nxt time it's all straight A's.

MO what do u mean by me n QQ are same?

hey KISSES, QQ....may be u took as wrong!, Qac Qaac is one of members. He posted to me reply about this debate. and I thanked him and said u so same like KISSES.......

Just get it.

peace