Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

xalimos gone wild

first of all welcome Nin Yabin! long time no see!

is it only me, or right after Eid and all, xalimos

are just going too wild!

i am not just digusting what i am hearing these days! Xalimos can we have a cease fire!! i believe we need a new peace road map for us, i.e.,

XALIMOS & FARAAX! what do yall say!!

Originally posted by Darman:

I wonder whats keeping the Xalimo’s off this thread?
:D:D:D

LOL@Darman! yo, dude, them xalimos r on the run! may be they on Video! i wont mind seeing a couple,

i.e, lucky, somealien! na'mean!! just kidding ladies!!lol.. redface.gif

sectioner! i start the bid~~ mine is

$10:00 big ones!

bilan   

salaam

maybe we would not have a war at the beggining (if there is one) if some people were more sensative and respectful. girls ask one question or comment something and they are accused being western.what do you want us to do, accept it?!!

LuCkY   

I wiLL have to intrude here gentLemen and break up this get together since MY ATTENTION was asked for by RUDY.

Rudy...when wiLL you quit?I know youre just dying to catch my attention but come on now...do it in a more civiLized manner na'mean!LOOOOOL.

$10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!come on dog...You can do better than that......I got some crazy caribana footage of some female creatures gone wild......Also bonus coverage of ATL girls in buckhead(ask ATL peeps if u7 never had of buckhead) welcoming visitors very well I should say

yo hook me with a copy! lemme see how good its!!

or better yet, can u upload it to some site for demoing! i have broadband, so i can lift it aight!

bulo, come on now! u know faraax in the babylon is harmless as a kitten! poor guy cant even open his lips in his own crip! na'mean! if the furniture gets dusted! but poor faarax aint getting no play lately!! so faraax is owed allot of respect lately! amen!

Hey section6er can I see that video before u hand it over to the hands of rudy....just gotta see which ones u got...hope u don't have Mardi Gras. Not that I'm in it...just wanted to see before u hand it over.lol :D