Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

~!B-Ball Fanatics!~ -College/Pro-

Macalin   

Abdinur the reason they say world champs is coz they play with CANADA>.lol..otherwise no logical answer to this big-headed fools!

I LOVE college B/Ball than Pro-Ball..even football// more intense and genuine!

TRIPLE S   

IN REPLY TO LAZY GIRL,

ARE YOU REALLY GETTING TIRED OF THE NBA? THINK ABOUT IT THE NBA IS UNDERWAY A NEW ERA. KOBE REPLACED JORDAN AND THE REST OF THE WORLD IS BEGINNING TO CONTRIBUTE ITS OWN STARS!

AS FOR THOSE WHO CURSE IVERSON...YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE GAME! TELL ME THE LAST PLAYER UNDER 6'4' TO LEAD THE NBA IN SCORING.....NATE ARCHIBALD.THE GUY CAN'T BE STOPPED. GIVE HIM THE ONE-TWO PUNCH EVERY OTHER CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM HAD AND YOU GOT THE TITLE(KB8&SHAQ KAREEM&MAGIC ISIAH&DUMARS BIRD&CELTICS MJ&PIPS ADMIRAL&DUNCAN WILLIS REED&KNICKS...THE LIST GOES ON)!

TEAM TO WATCH OUT FOR NEXT YEAR IS THE CLIPPERS....ANDRE MILLER IS AT POINT& ROTY E.BRAND. 6TH MEN MAGETTE ON RICHARDSON. LAMAR ODOM NOT SMOKING POT.FELLOW UK DAWG OLOWAKANDI AT THE 5 SPOT...NICE! NOT CHAMPIONSHIP WINNERS BUT SHALL MAKE SOME NOISE. I'M GOING FOR THE LAKESHOW FOR THE FOURTH IN A ROW.

WASHINGTON FOR THE EAST COSTS LIVEST CATS AND CONFRENCE CHAMPS....THEY GOT COUNTRY BOY L.HUGHES AND STACKHOUSE....OWW. WATCH B.DIDDY AND THE HORNETS FOR SICK HIGHLIGHTS......................

KNICKS WITH THE ADDITION OF ANTONIO MCDYESS? I'M NOT 2 SURE COS' THAT CAT HAS BEEN INJURED..MIGHT HAVE LOST SUM OF THOSE HOPS, BUT I THINK THEY WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFF IF THEY GIVE THE POINT TO FRANK WILLIAMS(HE WAS HOT IN ILLINOIS).

ATL WITH BIG DAWG(GLENN ROBINSON) PERSONALLY IS A WASTE OF TIME.BUCKS & TORONTO WERE YOU AT?...BUCKS & TORONTO WERE YOU AT?.......BUCKS & TORONTO WERE YOU AT?......BUCKS & TORONTO WERE YOU AT?....BUCKS & TORONTO WERE YOU AT?......BUCKS & TORONTO WERE YOU AT?.......BUCKS & TORONTO WERE YOU AT?

TRIPLE S   

I WAS ABOUT 2 LOG OUT BUT SOME OF THESE COLLEGE BALL JOCKS GOT TO ME.EVERY ONE OF THOSE KIDS WITH INCREDIBLE AMOUNTS GENERATE MILLIONS FOR THESE INSTITUTIONS. WHAT DO THEY GET IN TURN...MEASILY FREE EDUCATION (WHICH MOST **** UP B'COS THERE EITHER HOOPIN' OR PARTYIN' AS THEY'RE CAMPUS STARS). EDUCATION IS WONDERFUL BUT THESE GUYS ARE BLATENTLY BEING ROBBED...SO IF YOU GOT GAME JUMP TO THE L AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. **** THE COLLEGE SYSTEM, IT IS CORRUPT! REMEMBER MARCUS CAMBY & UMASS. ERIC BARKLEY & THE RED STORM....IT WAS WRONG FOR THE NCAA TO PENALISE THE FOR TAKING MONEY.******* THIEVES!

RayZak   

yo,, b ball fanatica......hell of a boy in fabalouz town...u know mplz.

Abdul-khaliq....he quarter back for gopherz in minnesota..dyn..i was watchin the preview on espn, fox..he throw some fire ballz like blitz gamez na miin..yo..and we got a somali nigga ..reciever playin for st.cloud state university in minnesota...who eva is from ther..should be proud of our brother tryin his best na min...

holla for any b ballerz...let's fill the spot aight..peace...so i s everyone else interested in knowin more about basketball....ooh....i seen smith..playz for T-WOLVES..yesterday at the place i work at..parkin spot..i was workin as a cashier..tha negge tall as hell..wow..i shake his hand..i become like havin midgit hand..dymn..

peace out..

Did y'all feel that the SEATING PROCESS FOR THE NCAA TOURNAMENT WAS FAIR???

HOW DID YOU FEEL TEXAS BEING SEATED IN THE NUMBER #1SEAT, BUT KANSAS WHO HAS A BETTER WINNING % WAS SEATED #2?

My other question has to do with the selecting process, the committee insists that they are not biased, but that they are basing their selection as far as winning record goes, yet you see all of these teams out there who have a better record but are somewhere down in #4, #5 seat.

DO YOU THINK THAT THE SEATING SELECTION SHOULD BE BASED ON DIVISION, MEANING ONLY ONE TEAM FROM EACH DIVISION CAN BE IN EVERY SEED?? IT's NOT FAIR THAT BOTH OKLAHOMA AND TEXAS ARE BACK AT IT AGAIN YET THEY ARE FROM THE SAME DIVISION

I THINK THE SELECTION PROCESS SHOULD BE ABOUT RECORD, BUT AGAIN, THESE COMMITEE MEMBERS ARE NOT EVEN LOOKING AT WHO IS BETTER@WHAT, AND THEY ARE BIASED, BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION..

There are also rumours that the tournament that starts tomorrow will be cancelled and rescheduled at a later date due to war...

I don't see how the tournament being cancelled is gonna affect the war at all, I mean it isn't as if them kids are at the front of the battle scene.....oooooh well...

PLAYOFFS ARE STARTING

THE WESTERN CONFERENCE MATCH UP MAY

LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS

LOOK FOR AN UPSET OVER SunS vs SpurS SERIES, I THINK PHOENIX IS READY TO GET PASSED THE FIRST ROUND...(1 and 8 facing each other and it just may come down to game 7, my prediction SPURS, but SUNS CAN PULL AN UPSET EITHER WAY, MATRIX HAS GOT TO COME OUT AND PLAY HIS A GAME)

CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

It looks as though the KINGS will be getting the 2nd SEED and if thats the case, then they are matching up with the JAZZ...easy elimination and plenty of rest for the kings come second round, and the series will end just in 4 games.(4-0 KINGS)(2 and 7 seed facing each other)

IF MAVERICKS FACE LAKERS ON THE FIRST ROUND, THAT BE THE END FOR Dirk AND Company, BECUZ MaverickS ARE GOING TO GET THE 3rd SEED, AND LakersS GONNA STAY on the 6th SEED...(My prediction for this series will be 4-2 LAKERS)

KEEP AN EYE ON THE TimberwolvesS TO MAINTAIN AND GET PASSED THE BlazerS FOR THE 4SEED AND IF THAT HAPPENS, WHAT A MATCH UP IT WILL BE FOR BLAZERS vs TIMBERWOLVES BECAUSE U NEVER KNOW WHO WILL COME OUT ON TOP AND ADVANCE TO NEXT ROUND...(ESPECIALLY IF TIMBERWOLVES GET HOMECOURT ADVANTAGE BUT IT WON'T MATTER BECUZ THEY MAY FACE BLAZERS AND U DON'T NEED HOMECOURT TO BEAT THE BLAZERS, bLAZERS ARE GOING TO BEAT THEMSELVES, LOOK FOR THIS SERIOUS TO GO UPTO GAME 7, my prediction 4-3 timberwolves, keeping my fingers crossed)(SEED #4 aND #5 FACING EACH OTHER)

AS FAR AS EAST IS CONCERNED....open chapter, but my sixers are going to come up on top and reach the eastern conference finals, with whom??? NOT SURE YET, could be any number, from pacers, to nets, to pistons(only if BIG BEN IS HEALTHY, if not, BYE BYE TO PISTONS's good for nothing season)

(1 and 8 facing each other)

If bucks are able to keep up and hold on to the 8th seed in the east, they can upset nets, not too sure, but there is possibility.

(2 and 7 facing each other)

If indeed the pistons remain and are able to hold on to the 2nd seed of the east, obviously they will match up with T-MAc and the gang, now with BIG BEN GONE FOR ATLEAST THE FIRST 2GAMES or so OF THE PLAYOFFS, LOOK FOR T-MAC, young gooden and armstrong to come out and put an upset over da pistons (My prediction for this series 4-3 MAGIC) ONLY IF BIG BEN DOESN'T COME BACK IN TIME FOR THE PISTONS TO RECOVER, BUT IF HE DOES COME BACK HEALTHY AS EVER, DEFINITELY MAGIC WILL LOSE...BUT T-MAC AINT A LOSER, SO HE WON'T HAND THE SERIES TO PISTONS ON GOLD PLATE, ITS GONNA BE AN UGLY SERIES...and may come down to game 7

(#3 SEED FACING #6 SEED)

If indeed the sixers hold on to the 3rd seed of the east, that means another re-match of the 2002 playoffs, against celtics, and if that is the case, look for sixers to come out hard and avenge last year's heart breaking lost and elimination by the celtics. I am predicting this series will only go on for just 5games (4-1, sixers, I'm biased on this prediction but definitely sixers will come out, maybe 4-0, u never know)

(#4 facing #5 SEED)

Pacers will look to face off the hornets, and pacers will probably come out, about 85% chance.(THIS SERIES WILL COME DOWN TO GAME 7, 4-3 PACERS or atleast hoping)

THOSE ARE MY 2003 PLAYOFF PREDICTIONs