Che -Guevara

We just want to be Somali citizens

galbeedi   

That is a powerful answer to the useless talks of the likes of Ina Cali Koore. As i said many times,  there are millions of Somalis who rather be in the vast Somali ocean than being a big fish in a small pound which many in Somaliland failed to grasp.

2 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

And he is going to be a first class citizen where in bug land or in the bunker don’t make me laugh 

It's for them to decide.

Illyria   

@Che -Guevara,  @galbeedi

Yours is not patience per se, but something else, which I can not put my finger on --- why continue entertaining  kuwan muqlaysan ee aad moodo in geel-ka-cabaajis qooqani qaniintay.

3 hours ago, Illyria said:

@Che -Guevara,  @galbeedi

Yours is not patience per se, but something else, which I can not put my finger on --- why continue entertaining  kuwan muqlaysan ee aad moodo in geel-ka-cabaajis qooqani qaniintay.

Hehe, it is just a matter of countering whatever the other side is saying which is largely untrue and removed from reality. They have 32 years of unchallenged narrative, which it seems they have internalized.

Illyria   
3 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Hehe, it is just a matter of countering whatever the other side is saying which is largely untrue and removed from reality. They have 32 years of unchallenged narrative, which it seems they have internalized.

Of course, one could challenge rational, if opposing arguments with validity, but not "dheelalaw dhallaan oo dharaar cad dhigaysan".

Poor, innocent civilians, in their homes, are being shelled every day for no reason.

And trying to make sense of the illogically obtuse "cay ee ay walhinayaan" @Xaaji X @Oodweyne is an insult to the Neanderthal intellect, let alone evolved humanoids.

Come now, do better.