Che -Guevara

AT LEAST 34 KILLED IN CLASHES IN SOMALILAND – TWO DOCTORS AT PUBLIC HOSPITAL

Illyria   
17 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Bixi has been reduced to recruiting clan militias mostly from HJ, Arab and his own HA.

Yes, it is looking rather bad for the mad dog in Hargeysa, and is so desperate even Oodweyne's pamphleteering somersaults  could not help him out of this predicament that is of Gooja Cadde. Could you imagine Oodweyne now resorting to  "You could not get me out of Gooja Cadde for a month". With more than 1,200 dead on both sides, thousands injured, with two-thirds being on SL's side, he is still adamant, his is a winning strategy. Rather sad, if you think about it.

I recently asked an old mate of mine, whom we grew up together in the mean streets of East London, who, before the SSC movement, could not bring himself to speak ill of Sir, even when he was hunting down his uncles in Sanaag, but in a compete swivel, he is now so extreme that I ended up rationalising his madness. Kids in the West have been fed porkies for far too long they actually bought into the falsities struggling now with the state of the beloved "Qaran". I wonder who will foot the bills for their endless trips to the shrink.

I used to think Oodweyne was a grown-up, with a tiny brain between his ears, despite his incessant regurgitation, but it then dawned on me some moons ago, he is no more than a weathered bud, in an elongated"jiilaal", with no sight of "gu' " on the horizon. 

• Like 1
  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Illyria   

With Gooja Cadde burning, on the East & West, more SL generals meeting their Maker sooner than any, Yagoori sacked by SSC forces earlier today, Guumays on their horizon, let us see who gets to Oog first, SSC forces, or haraadiga Muuse Biixi. 

21 minutes ago, Illyria said:

With Gooja Cadde burning, on the East & West, more SL generals meeting their Maker sooner than any, Yagoori sacked by SSC forces earlier today, Guumays on their horizon, let us see who gets to Oog first, SSC forces, or haraadiga Muuse Biixi. 

If I am not mistaken, reinforcements from  Buhoodle passed thru Yagoori today.

• Like 1

Illyria   
56 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

If I am not mistaken, reinforcements from  Buhoodle passed thru Yagoori today.

Correct, as would be expected in infantry encounters.

And yes, reer Buuhoodle are on the move, albeit reer Widhwidh initiated the assault. It is now a game of who gets to where the quickest, and who take out which decorated General at first. I do not think Muuse anticipated any of it.

Postscript:

I remember Saeed Dheere, and the late Cadhays once saying, they can get to Burco quickly, if they so chose, but they did not want to temp it, unless SSC forces were on the same side (they did not want SSC sons shooting at each other). I did not quite get it then, and thought they were just bluffing, but now it is clearer.

• Like 1