Che -Guevara

AT LEAST 34 KILLED IN CLASHES IN SOMALILAND – TWO DOCTORS AT PUBLIC HOSPITAL

33 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Reer SSC inay Eritareeya kaalmo milatari u doontaan jeclaa, telling them they are fighting against haraadigii Tigrayga. Ismaaciil Cumar Geelle hub iyo balaayo u keenay secessionists, that includes drones too.

I am sure Reer Sool already sent ergo to Eritareeya. If not, they must do so.

Gheelle is a snake. He might give some but he won't give enough. Muse and his minions have been reduced to begging clans to provide men. They don't even have arms for the recruits. They essentially want each clans to bring their clan militias. There is no real "Ciidan Qaranka". And clans are holding on to their militias. Here's Saylici begging reer Awdal

40 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Reer Galbeedi oo Reer Buug ah haddii dagaalyahano laga raadiyey, meesha wey ka samreen tabar ma haayaan.

And Habra are getting suspicious of each other. Some are dying at faster rate than others.

18 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Atmis will move in quick 

Let's hope not. If the secessionists have any sense, they would get rid off Muse and sue for peace. Foreign troops won't bring peace.

11 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Let's hope not. If the secessionists have any sense, they would get rid off Muse and sue for peace. Foreign troops won't bring peace.

Maakhiri believes amisom can bring peace and  protect his clan from Somaliland since he has no ballls to fight them

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

2 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Maakhiri believes amisom can bring peace and  protect his clan from Somaliland since he has no ballls to fight them

Take your boys our, before too late. Barooga,  oohinta ma fiicna hadhow, salfudeedka ma wanaagsana

2 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

I think it's now proven beyond doubt Somaliland is a paper tiger with phantom army which is relying clan militias.

• Like 1

All dankis to Muuse Muqayil. I wrote on right here in 2018 that he will leave maamulka Waqooyi much worse than the one he inherited. He actually did much, much worse than I actually thought. I wish I can find that post.

XAAJI, what happened to the national army? Whst is all these Tolayeey, fake urur Samaale,  clan militias recruitment?

Awdal must reject and not send their kids to death sentence.

40 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

All dankis to Muuse Muqayil. I wrote on right here in 2018 that he will leave maamulka Waqooyi much worse than the one he inherited. He actually did much, much worse than I actually thought. I wish I can find that post.

BIIHI is as dumb as they come, HOW unfortunate these people to have chosen this guy?

Before he took over Kulmiye party, they did internal assessment on him, and found him extremely incapable and out of touch, most of them knew how dumb and stupid character he was,, but of course clan dynamics work not what is best.