Che -Guevara

AT LEAST 34 KILLED IN CLASHES IN SOMALILAND – TWO DOCTORS AT PUBLIC HOSPITAL

Illyria   
21 hours ago, Arafaat said:

No comment

Well, you are not a victim of the echo chamber, are not one of the goblins the bell shall toll, and shall be spared of the angst.

1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

what about jamaal

What happened to his political aspirations? Why are not those people at the forefront of SL politics?

Jamaal ali Hussein has a bright future and he is one of the few people that I hold dear that would do good for somaliland for I believe he needs more shrewdness I mean the guy was tricked by faisal ali hiyena  and he took money from him . I was actually expecting him to open up his own party or rebrand the party of udub again the party of his late uncle ina cigaal raximuhullah. I think he is watching the scene I think after ciiro becomes president he stands a good chance to run . I am hearing  he so close to professor samatar they seem to get along allot share allot of ideas . I think jamaal  and the young mayor of hargeisa are the future of SL leaders 

Illyria   

What are the chances of Cirro winning the coveted seat? Could Jeegaanka be trusted to keep their promise to reer Gacan libaax this time round? Not if history teaches us any, but never say never.

Adjunct:
I actually would like to see the likes of ina Jirde (one of the only sane politicians left), Jamal, ina Abiib, and Rooda engaged in Federal politicking whilst still ruffling feathers in Hargeysa, sadly Hargeysa is not that politically mature to allow their crisscrossing capitals. Yet, Abiib and Rooda need a couple of classes in classic economics, philosophy and exposure to world politics away from the local mayhem.

And another thing, SL politicking would have been more interesting had it departed from the Egal doctrine of concentrating absolute power in Hargeysa for his control, where some of the aspiring and heavyweights were to stay away from Hargeysa setting up camps in Burco, Borama, and even Gebiley. (Correction: Borama is technically now Awdal interim Admin).

Postscript:
Both Xamar & Haregysa will eventually pay a hefty price for seeking heavily centralised model whilst depriving other cities nearby. Instead, the PL/SSC/Makhir model where there are so many small towns blossoming between Ceerigaabo to Buhodle to Galkacyo, and now even to Garacad is the future. Cabudwaaq and Guriceel are now technically part of this model. This becomes more evident when one travels on the ground in the eastern, western, and northern parts of the country.

For Somaliland a decentralized system would be great i agree that is better instead  of having every other thing in Hargeisa..

Ciiro is likely to win if everything goes as plan unless biixi finds a way to recapture laacanood and bring aqoonsi   in the next few months i dont see how his popularity can go up .. But we need to be sure if elections are going to happen. But sida saxda ah ciiro ba ku leh inu noqoda madaxweynaha cusub  

Arafaat   
5 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Ciiro is likely to win if everything goes as plan unless biixi finds a way to recapture laacanood and bring aqoonsi   in the next few months i dont see how his popularity can go up .. But we need to be sure if elections are going to happen. But sida saxda ah ciiro ba ku leh inu noqoda madaxweynaha cusub  

I don’t see how waging another war on Las Anod and getting a fake aqoonsi paper from Abiy would get Biixi re-elected, or would ever remedy the colossal damage inflicted on the social contract of Somaliland. 

• Like 1

Ofcourse it would ,it’s not fake if abiye recognised sl.  It’s a grand Mile stone somaliland achieved no president in sl existence managed to get recognition so it’s not fake. . Closing the border Somaliland has with Somalia is also very important . Who said anything about war  there wasn’t a war when somaliland took over laascanood from puntland  re taking laascanood doesn’t necessarily mean war  there are means to get there . war is only a last resort 

ÏF muse doesn’t bring any of those two elements before elections happens then for sure ciiro will be the next president 

Illyria   
On 3/18/2024 at 3:21 PM, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Closing the border Somaliland has with Somalia is also very important . Who said anything about war  there wasn’t a war when somaliland took over laascanood from puntland  re taking laascanood doesn’t necessarily mean war  there are means to get there . war is only a last resort

You are still hoping SSC might return? To start with, the only reason SL was able to come to Sool was 'cos of the Federal project where ina Riyaale took advantage of the vacuum created by relocating 5,000 dervishes moved from Sool to Jawhar / Baydhaba / Xamar. And now that the Federal project is on a recliner, if imperfect, it is time to bring back the missing piece in from the cold to reconstruct the nation state? Did C/Qadir Jirde not brief tolka on that?

not at all thats just excuses the pirats used that cabdilahi yusufs  shiftted his attention on Mogadishu  the garowe administration was in decline  and hence why the the garaad clan switced  to  Somaliland in particular the two main subclans of laascanood the 3rd still remained with PL  . Now how to move forwards it is impossible for half of sool to be a federalstate  the issue is either join puntland or Somaliland there is no 3rd option  and now they seem to be on the side of Puntland  lets see how that goes how ever Somaliland will not stop taking back this land whether it is diplomatically or miliitarly 

Illyria   

You are reading the manual upside down; may I suggest you dip it in cold water, soak it up overnight, and drink the stock for the residual residence of the text and print in your soul?

1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

if u really think SL is just going to sit there and let the khatumu militia roam there freeily haku riyoon taas

What exactly can Sland do? They were literally chased out of Sool. At this point, you are the one living in a fantasy world.

Abdul   

Xx,

Your snm thugs have better chance of going to Mars than ever coming back to SSC region. 

On 3/20/2024 at 12:42 PM, Illyria said:

You are still hoping SSC might return? To start with, the only reason SL was able to come to Sool was 'cos of the Federal project where ina Riyaale took advantage of the vacuum created by relocating 5,000 dervishes moved from Sool to Jawhar / Baydhaba / Xamar. And now that the Federal project is on a recliner, if imperfect, it is time to bring back the missing piece in from the cold to reconstruct the nation state? Did C/Qadir Jirde not brief tolka on that?

The elephant in the room in 2007 ayaa iska indhatireysaa. That elephant was the late Xaabsade. Laascaanood jeebka ayee ugu jirtay and was for sale for the highest bidder. Marba dhinaca uu aado la aadeysay. Intuu marba dhinac kuwa jinkiisa ah aadi lahaa inuu maamul gooni ah iska dhisto u dhaantay, the way Ximan and Xeeb, Dhuusamareeb's Ahlusunna iyo Galmudug started.

Illyria   

O I am aware of that, but recognise Xaabsade and Cali Sugulle as just useful tools, but was more identifying the root cause. Just as Faroole was another useful tool to maintain the status quo.