Che -Guevara

AT LEAST 34 KILLED IN CLASHES IN SOMALILAND – TWO DOCTORS AT PUBLIC HOSPITAL

Illyria   

Not only have Habashas deployed their militias to the Buhodle, Sool and Awdal border perimeter, but they also have been arming Bixiye with planes full of military hardware spotted (to be confirmed). More ganimah for Jamaahirta, I say.

Illyria   

So, victims even when they are the transgressors? Are they being serious? Instead of hiding their criminal enterprise, they are openly brandishing the picture of a murderer seeking revenge in foreign capitals?

429885071_819468043557219_73089893597395

How come no one, other than Bixiye, speaks of or campaigns for the highest prized prisoner, the army intel chief, Gadhka Yogolka?

gadhka_yogolka.png.b77c0651fd8733ac0b810c0157ed6171.png

Arafaat   
On 3/8/2024 at 7:49 PM, Illyria said:

Not only have Habashas deployed their militias to the Buhodle, Sool and Awdal border perimeter, but they also have been arming Bixiye with planes full of military hardware spotted (to be confirmed). More ganimah for Jamaahirta, I say.

It seems the real land deal with the Habesha’s isn’t about a recongnition but military muscles to take revenge. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Illyria   

Subsidised till SSC could take on the responsibility, as previously agreed upon during its provisional period, and SSC is getting there. He is specifically referring to security forces from PL regions, outside of SSC, still at the front.

no i think he pays for their militia i dont think the qurbajoog  donations arent enough to keep their salaries , even firdhiye his  salary is paid by deni. So this khatumo is an extension of Puntland some how interesting development u can say hadhow bay ka jari doonan mushaharka markay cagaha isku tagaan but we shall see

Illyria   

SSC-Khatumo is doing much better than expected, but there are definitely going to be challenges ahead, economical or otherwise. I did mention SSC generated 13m in revenues in the last 3 months. I bet you did not know Garacad is a primary source of revenue for SSC-Khatumo.

• Like 1

Illyria   

I think included should be sycophants and sympathisers of war crimes and criminals the likes of Oodweyne, XX, hordes frothing and chanting "Muuse ciidanka fasax", online trolls.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Arafaat   

7 hours ago, Illyria said:

I think included should be sycophants and sympathisers of war crimes and criminals the likes of Oodweyne, XX, hordes frothing and chanting "Muuse ciidanka fasax", online trolls.

Do they realize that of all of their bank accounts can be freezes and confiscated? Even without a ICC warrant, a simple US state court can even freeze their accounts, there is no such thing as impunity for supporting crimes against humanities.

Illyria   

I do not think they realise how modern technology inverted the criminal profession where even common criminals are wary of being caught on camera; one would have thought the likes of Bixiye, ina Kahin, Taani etc. would be conscious enough as to the severity of their criminality in shelling innocent civilians, as it was broadcast on live feeds. But then again it is not like they have got conscious, or would acknowledge the atrocities they inflicted upon innocent civilians, let alone its criminality. Even XX continues to deny any atrocities being committed in Las Anod even after videos of gory images and group burials had been presented.

I do not know if you have seen A Terra's documentary earlier (mind you, he is reer Hargeysa, lest XX accuses him of being Siyaad Barre Supporter). It is very harrowing to say the least.