Che -Guevara

AT LEAST 34 KILLED IN CLASHES IN SOMALILAND – TWO DOCTORS AT PUBLIC HOSPITAL

On 12/13/2023 at 4:36 AM, Illyria said:

In an attempt to claim @Somalia diplomatic immunity and avoid lawsuit, the Somaliland @musebiihi’s regime has admitted in U.S. Federal Court that Somaliland is part and parcel of #Somalia, it reads “Somaliland is NOT a foreign state, .. it’s a regional subdivision of Somalia..” By the admission, @musebiihi has proven that Somaliland has no legitimate claim over SSC @SSCKhaatumo. I wonder if Somaliland lobbyists in Washington DC want to continue their false claims of Somaliland region being a separate state from Somalia!

GBKljETWcAAe9oQ.jpeg.14c33e2ebf8c1b0ffdf5dc44ce4f38ff.jpeg

GBKljEzbkAAgry9?format=jpg&name=small

https://twitter.com/YassSomali/status/1734630835859665224?s=20

so who is this von bottom  guy where is he from is he a somali what does he do who hired him what is his angle i heard he is some paid nigerian fella. or is he just a somali pretending to be a lobby group in washington 

Illyria   

Defence and Security are also taking a good shape.

Polish_20240211_090229351.jpg?w=709&ssl=

Hoggaamiyaha SSC-khaatumo Cabdiqaadir Axmed Aw Cali Firdhiye ayaa xalay Talis iyo Hoggaanno cusub u magacaabay Ciidanka Daraawiishta SSC.

Taliyaha guud ee Ciidanka Daraawiishta SSC-khaatumo ayaa loo magacaabay S/guuto Saleebaan Barre Geesood halka Taliye ku xigeenka loo magacaabay G/sare Cabdifitaax Maxamed Aadan.

G/sare Maxamed Saleebaan Caabbi ayaa loo magacaabay Hoggaanka Hawlgelinta Ciidanka Daraawiishta SSC-khaatumo halka G/sare Cabdirashiid Axmed Nuur loo magacaabay Hoggaanka Taakulaynta Ciidanka.

G/sare Bacayees Aadan Nuur ayaa loo magacaabay Hoggaanka Ciidanka Daraawiishta SSC halka G/sare Baaruud Muuse Maxamed loo magacaabay Hoggaanka Maamulka iyo Maaliyadda Ciidanka SSC-khaatumo.

PUNTLANDPOST.NET

Hoggaamiyaha SSC-khaatumo Cabdiqaadir Axmed Aw Cali Firdhiye ayaa xalay Talis iyo Hoggaanno...

• Like 2

Illyria   

I promise you if he attempts a war, he will be arrested in villa Morgan this time ala Saddam Xuseen sheltering in a hole with sheep. SSC is fully weaponised, and geared to the finish line, as they now have the best armed, structured forces in the whole of Somali peninsula.

I highly doubt this is true, no way, they are extremely weak and not capable to launch another, it will be suicide 

• Like 1

Arafaat   
10 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

I highly doubt this is true, no way, they are extremely weak and not capable to launch another, it will be suicide 

You don’t know how petty the current regime is, and if they launch such an attack it would be purely to take revenge and have no political purpose whatsoever. 

Illyria   
1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

it wouldnt take that long it will take another 4 months tops 

Would not the right and rational thinking be not to even attempt, and live in harmony, and instead use all the meagre resources for meaningful projects i.e. infrastructure, schools, hospitals, educating the young, looking after the elderly etc?

Arafaat   

SSC Khaatumo taking care of its wounded soldiers, whereas Somaliland has abounded hundreds of their soldiers to die and to rot away in cells. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Arafaat said:

SSC Khaatumo taking care of its wounded soldiers, whereas Somaliland has abounded hundreds of their soldiers to die and to rot away in cells. 

For  a new admin, they are way ahead of other established admins.

• Like 1