Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

SNM demonstration in the begin 80s In London Pics

B   

I can see my father in there. Man... is this the stuff he always talks about. Thanks for uploading. Excellent stuff!

yeah the Somaliland Diaspora in the Uk was very involved with the SNM, and the liberation of their country. This was a demonstration outside the Somali embassy in London

Only if those in the demo new that thier struggle to overthrow will be turned into creating a phantom state led by a junior Siyad security officer :D

Saalax   

Xiinfaniin, Riyaale wa iska miskiin he is just a puppet there not that really powerful there are people behind him, when his time is up also he will step down peacefully inshallah, unlike siad bare who had to face the barrel of the gun instead and learn it the hardway. :D

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Only if those in the demo new that thier struggle to overthrow will be turned into creating a phantom state led by a junior Siyad security officer
:D

Riyaale dalku u dhashay wuxuna ka mid aha dadki la xoreyey. marka anaga oo uu ogal inu midhaheeda cunno, beerta somaliland ba anaga falnay :D

Only if those in the demo new that thier struggle to overthrow will be turned into creating a phantom state led by a junior Siyad security officer

What's going on? You were cosigning Miss Somalia in the other thread about Let bygones be bygones bullsh!t..That only works when it comes to our relations with your clan huh?

Thankful   

Come on Africanown, it is ironic that all these protestors and other smn people went through all that trouble and now someone that was part of the old regime is their leader! Only in Somalia.

Saalax   

Thankful, that person hails from somaliland and he did a little crime nothing compared to the likes of Siad bare, General Morgan , Ali Samatar who played big roles in the carpet bombings of hargeysa, i don't see the problem if the people of somaliland forgave Riyaale for the small role he had in the past gov, i think that hurts you right? that he was forgiven but your uncles General Morgan, Ali Samatar, Siad bare will never be forgiven as they did big crimes against the people of somaliland?

Originally posted by Thankful:

Come on Africanown, it is ironic that all these protestors and other smn people went through all that trouble and now someone that was part of the old regime is their leader! Only in Somalia.

What should Somaliland do with their current leader?

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

AFWAYNE FASCIST

MASS MURDERER

& DICTATOR

THIS IS YOUR END

3yp5r31o7i1r5h1e9v7d.jpg

Nin kastoo sallaan dheer u baxa siibashaa xigiye

Suuldaaro waw halis ninkay rag isa seegeene

Sirqabahana taariikhdu way sahamindoontaaye

~ Qaasim 1974

Faqäshtii sallaanbaa la dhacay saaran guri dheere

Sidii Qaasim saadaaliyey, iyo siibashaa timiye

Saraakhiishi naaxdiyo askari, suuqa lagu laaye

~ Gadhle 1991

N.O.R.F   

1988 and I was there :cool:

Left our town at 5am to be at Speakers Corner - Hyde Park for 9 am. It was a Sunday and a big turn out.

Any more pics?

At least he is still better than the clueless junior Koranic teacher aka sh. Hotel ,,, :D