Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Biggest xaraash ever

Shurwac   

He's literally selling the national army in front of everyone. HSM do yo' thang, sell it all

I was in Kismayu, just 10 days ago. Anyone who saw what I saw there would recognize the facts on the ground that this Anarchy-cursed Nation is forever gone.

22 minutes ago, Shurwac said:

He's literally selling the national army in front of everyone. HSM do yo' thang, sell it all

I was in Kismayu, just 10 days ago. Anyone who saw what I saw there would recognize the facts on the ground that this Anarchy-cursed Nation is forever gone.

What did you see?

6 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

I am 100% confident HSM is working under duress, he is not free, he sent his wife and family to UAE, most likely they exploited him.

Markuu Imaaraadka ka soo noqday dhoofkiisa u horeeye markii la xushay ma xasuusataa asagoo il madoow oo bararsan soo noqday. Maalmana waala weysanaa oo la baafinaaye.

Dad ayaa lahaa sirdoonkooda ayaa soo jirdilay oo cajalaa laga soo duubtay. Isla markiiba xaasaskiisa Dubeey dajiyey, classical Imaaraadi move oo maafiyadee ee rabaan maamushaan qoysaskooda dalkooda dajistaan sida Liibiyaanka iyo Yemeniinta. Bakistaamiinta kuwooda tuugada xataa.

• Like 1

Shurwac   
On 2/1/2023 at 6:02 PM, Che -Guevara said:

What did you see?

A whole lot, not to cover here - and Not just the Sea/Airport, but a Fully foreign-occupied town. 

On the ground, Jubaland is just, a few thousand square feet building, aka 'Madaxtooyo'  - with a One-man show for 'Jubaland' admin. 

5 hours ago, Shurwac said:

A whole lot, not to cover here - and Not just the Sea/Airport, but a Fully foreign-occupied town. 

On the ground, Jubaland is just, a few thousand square feet building, aka 'Madaxtooyo'  - with a One-man show for 'Jubaland' admin. 

Got it.