Sign in to follow this  
sayfulaah-almasluul

please stop it,it is the cuase of all social unrest

every problem in this world has it's own causes,whether it is war or even revolution or so called social unrest,history is the best teacher in this perticular field.if we just look back the cuases of wars that erupted between early moslems we find that the fact cause of it was pure social unjustice,many great historians and scholars believe that moslems rose against khlifa othaman after he was somehow forced by quresh to change the way on which the prophet and his two khlifas after him took, this change suprised many sahabas and forced them to took arms against othman.since then social people unjustice became one of main cause of almost all revolution and coups.now it is the responsipility of arab and moslem leaders to look this history and learn from it,I am sure it will help them.

guraad   

PLEASE TAKE THAT GRAP TO SOME ARAB WEB SITE , THEY MAY CARE . BUT I DONT GIVE A DAME ABOUT WHAT WENT BETWEEN ARABS AND OTHMANS(TURKS). WE ARE NOT ARABS OR TURKS WE ARE SOMALI RACE SO STICK TO SOMALI TOPIC PLEASE.

guraad

the arabs are a noble people who the somali's can learn from. some of them might have corrupt leaderships but the majority of them are well off and are an example to how somali's should live. we should avoid making the mistakes they made and do the things they do.

sayfulaah-almasuul i wholehartedly agree with you

"ARABS NOBLE" maybe a thousand years ago , today they are just a bunch weak people ruled by even weaker people . Their time in power has passed (just like how the black africans time has passed many thousand years ago) just look at how easily conquered they are. we are better of worrying about our own problems.

Rokko   

sayfulah, waar meesha waa la iska kaftamayaaye, wax dagaal ahi ma jiro. lighten up a little.

Originally posted by guraad:

PLEASE TAKE THAT GRAP TO SOME ARAB WEB SITE , THEY MAY CARE . BUT I DONT GIVE A DAME ABOUT WHAT WENT BETWEEN ARABS AND OTHMANS(TURKS). WE ARE NOT ARABS OR TURKS WE ARE SOMALI RACE SO STICK TO SOMALI TOPIC PLEASE.

may be bro you did not understood what I meant.social unjustice is not arab issue rather it is worldwide problem,if you just look at almost all the problem that exsist in africa.east europ,asia and latin america you will find that the main cuase of these social unrest is none but social unjustice being practice by their leaders. I do agree that arabs have some of the worst leaders in world but that does not mean in any way they are alone in this specific issue.so what i think is that always history is the best teacher whenever we want to avoid past miskes to happen again, because they say what happens once can happen again. that absolute true I mean just look at somalia, people rose against barre because they felt that he is crupt and unjust in social issue but that soical unjustice did not disappeared by his disappearace!!!!! :(

I am not blaming anyone who fight and stand up against unjustice in anywhere in the world but i strongly blame those who repeat the same mistake that they fought against.

soulsearcher

you are right to some extend. the arba leadership is a munafiq organisation, however the citizns are still noble arabs but have come under the influence of their munafiq leadership!

BN   

Arabs, in general, are a bunch of racist and disgusting people. And who try to emulate westerners/white people to a fault. They are nothing to look upto. Anyone who has been to the MidEast can attest to that...

Originally posted by Bari_Nomad:

Arabs, in general, are a bunch of racist and disgusting people. And who try to emulate westerners/white people to a fault. They are nothing to look upto. Anyone who has been to the MidEast can attest to that...

Originally posted by Bari_Nomad:

bro we are not talking about racism or even beig arogant but the thing we want to shed light on it is that whenever the leader do not care of social justice they will be under hard prasure to step down or face the consequence, I mean this is a reality that had happened so many time in history of world and still continoues.