Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Ma dhabaa in Siyaasiin doonaya in ay fashiliyaan Xukuumada Puntland ay wadaan falalka

And whilst we await Xiin to return from his ‘quud cun’ trip, let me add: do not make the mistake of equating Punt’s internal politics to that of 'iidheh-land' with its 3 'habros' and their ‘koron’ in the name of Riyaale, will you? for doing so shall exhibit your ineptness of public polity in that region.

Till then,

My dear ‘ina fuusta madhan riix’,

You started with the name calling mate, did not you? so have the skin for it, and do not complain now, all right,

Now, as noted earlier, we shall wait the old Xiin to return before I were to offer further elucidation on the matter; in meantime, if you wish to engage in real political discourse, let us do so, and refrain from the name-calling, shall we? If not, then ‘adkayso’?

An old adage springs to mind, and you really must pay attention to these things if you wish to further engage, ‘ama afeef hore lahow, ama adkaysigeed yeelo’ or something along those lines, but then again, you do not seem to want either, do you mate? which is indeed the tragedy in your case,

And in all probabilities, you are more like a disorientated toddler in a bit of ‘heehaab’ mode, who does not know what he wants - what is one to do with you now?

Now, do not spoil the man’s thread with your usual ‘cal’ and ‘mal', and show some courtesy, and stay focused, will you?

Addendum:

On the issue of comparison between the '3 habros of iidheh-land' clan politics with that of the 'odayaal of Puntland, and the security situation of Galkacyo, or that of Burco which was just placed under curfew today, we shall come to those issues, but in the meantime let us settle the one at hand, shall we, and you might learn one or 2 things along the way, for as poorly informed you indeed come across.

Till then,

‘Ina fuusta madhan riix’,

Aaah, as always you mistake own diatribe and home-spun drivel as fluency in public polity, but I am sorry to have to disappoint, my dear simpleton, you are an ignorant fool of all matters politics at best, and a daft toe-rag at worse, and conversing you is akin to ‘sabaalin’ the tots in the vicinity.

Unless, you are rather dim, you must have sussed out by now that I care more about hearing what others have to say on the matter than your ignominious self, so now, have the patience of a man, should you care to chance that, and hold your horses till then; and in the interim, mind the gap, watch the 'balqan' lest get your filth on to others, and you might as well tow-dance with the calves in the Go’o quarters,

XMas or not, await we shall, and ignore you for now, that too we shall,

Till then,

Ina fuusta madhax riix,

It is ghastly for one to beg for attention in such a disconsolate manner, it really is below anyone with any humility, but then again, as in your case, that really is more of a habit for you than not; and as usual, yours is more akin to a vagabond fating a farthing of a chance in the company of good men, not that you ever were one of such men, but there you spew the typical clan chauvinism, yet void of any substance or meaning, just to exhibit your wares as if a neglected femme fatale ready to be had, and in decent leisure, by the good men in my company.

Not the first time, not shall it be the last, but then again, you are never learn, as you were known to have fallen in front of real men begging for mercy only to be relieved out of your misery and out of the gentleness of thy heart.

Begging for more, you do, but a chance not I give, for such pleasure to the lowly kinds of this planet, one of which yours truly are, could not be fated, my dear ina fuusta madhan riix.

And whilst still standing on your shoulders, I there with the harness firmly attached onto your fore lips glued to my left hand, care not I do, as to what you might spit or drop from you never cleansed, reddish 'miciyo' full of yesteryear ration, so all in all, you really must take command and know your place in the sphere of men’s dialogue,

Brag, all you will for now, for a femme fatale you are, but when I reach for my sword, you know like others in your companion, you shall be reaching for the mountains begging for mercy, for facing men in real bout, you hardly do.

So, for now, I must as the benevolent chap that I am, I must take leave from the company of the lesser men of iidheh-land lest filthyied upon by the dimmer being of the forum,

And I said earlier, unless, you are rather dim, you must have sussed out by now that I care more about hearing what others have to say on the matter than your ignominious self, so now, have the patience of a man, should you care to chance that, and hold your horses till then; and in the interim, mind the gap, watch the 'balqan' lest get your filth on to others, and you might as well tow-dance with the calves in the Go’o quarters,

Unlike you bloody vagrant and redundantly unemployable with the badly shaped pot-belly, some herein are employed, thusly seeing to far worthier matters than chancing the less intelligent, regurgitated, never ending balderdash of yours that you so keenly, constantly pass on to the young calves in the Go’o quarters.

And in the interim, keep the setting warm, sing and dance for the regulars, will you, (rewarded in more ways than not, you shall be, and I shall be generous this time round) whilst I see to worthier business, will you?

Till then,

Ina fuusta madhan riix ,

You really are rather dim,

Let me say again for good effect, for it does not appear to have sunk in yet, and no wonder with your shallow conscience, whilst still standing on your shoulders, I there with the harness firmly attached onto your fore lips glued to my left hand, care not I do, as to what you might spit or drop from you never cleansed, reddish 'miciyo' full of yesteryear ration, so all in all, you really must take command from you forefathers by extension and way of ‘bucur bacayr’.

And in the interim, keep the setting warm, sing and dance for the regulars, will you, (rewarded in more ways than not, you shall be, and I shall be generous this time round) whilst I see to worthier business, will you?

Or shall I ring sire ‘bucur’, or perhaps you might prefer his generous side-kick ‘bacayr’.

Now, see what you have done, you just took a decent dialogue and ruined it for all else dragging in through your usual gutter rubbish;

Once a dope, always a dope,

Till then,

Ina fuusta madhan riix , the half-witted mare of SOL,

Was that really the last card you have been holding up your sleeve all day; what a dimwit,

How unfortunate, that you must bring in, disdain or even align yourself with the fine creatures of this world, that are the ladies, who actually make a better companion than yours truly ignominious self, for they at least know the difference between ‘concerned’ in the past and ‘concern’ in the present format.

Come, now come, ina fuusta madhan riix, tell me something interesting, will you, and quit with your usual ‘cantarabaqash’ that you bore with the Go’o quarters,

Till then,

GAAROODI   

oodweyne, dont waste your time with the natives of pirate-land. tell us what you know. All these killings,insecurity,pirates,lack of pay, flags etc.

is not really what pirate-land was suppose to be about. so your view point is possible.

O' dear, ina fuusta madhax riix, the half-witted mare of SOL,

There you go again claiming victories, which were never yours, and yet having the audacity to make in such braggadocio uttering, of all possible places, in the company of your lords, who had sired yours truly cum ill-mannered offsprings in more ways than not; what a waste, a misfortune state of being is it that the likes of you still regard minor erstwhile bouts, which were never to your favour, as the deciding factor of men's unsettled scores.

Springs to mind, indeed is the old verbatim 'col dhallaan, dhawrtaysan ogee'; that indeed in the case herein, my dear 'ina fuusta madhan riix' of 'iidheh-land' by way of 'bucur bacayr' and in your company, but indulge I shall for now, till I come into contact with fairer men with mature conscience and sensibility.

This indeed also reminds one of the tale of a doormat of a lord, who whilst still with the bandages from the wounds of the sword, begins to brag about the spoils of war; such are the minnows of this world whose memory is by no further than the shadow of their ill-shaped forms, yet would bore anyone who might listen with the fallacies and tales of wars they had never partaken.

Must I do with the minnows of this forum, in their ghastly shapes, whilst I await worthier adversaries who perhaps could at least chance a fairer bout.

Dope indeed you are, but come now come, ina fuusta madhan riix, tell me something interesting, will you, and quit with your usual ‘cantarabaqash’ that you bore with the Go’o quarters,

Till then,

I knew you were rather ill-informed, a bit of a bugger, and on the thick side of things, but never took you as one of the unwashed populous beings herein; the odour, my dear ina fuusta madhan riix, it is so ghastly, for the company stinks, and one could barely help but dart for an opening.

Must I do with the minnows of this forum in the shape of ina fuusta madhan riix, in his ghastly being, whilst I await worthier adversaries who perhaps could at least chance a fairer bout.

Dope indeed you are, but come now come, ina fuusta madhan riix, tell me something interesting, will you, and quit with your usual ‘cantarabaqash’ that you bore with the Go’o quarters,

Till then,

And whilst you are in the business of speaking of medications, be a good chap as to ask for a stronger detergent for the 'dhebed' on yours truly's scruff, which could hardly be removed by way of mere scrapping.

Let me tell you a story whilst I am indulging you, as I await for worthier opponents, and you do understand I am doing just that (indulging you) right,

One upon a time, there was a 'dhufadle' of a lad who, by a long shot was the product of clash of thoughts, who thought he could mingle with the titans, only to discover lady luck to have taken leave of absence so far as he was concerned; you, my dear ina fuusta madhan riix truly are akin to the said lad with the 9 sisters who in all practices mastered the art of wrestling, but only with his siblings, only to travel to the outside world with knowledge of his dear 'mama' feeding him nonsense as to what a brave lad he was, and equipped with the art of hand-to-hand brawl acquired in the company of siblings, only now, he is a grown lad with the promise of winning wars that await him in the distance;

In his first encounter, not only was he given a bloody nose, some broken ribs cum raptured internal organs with visible cuts and bruises all over, to the point he could not accept the skinning sustained along the way, but his ego was badly dented;

Trying, indeed he did not, for he knew deep down he was no match for the lads on the other side of the fence, whom to their credit wrestled with equals and matched wit with men of means, winning serious bouts whilst losing some to better adversaries, as the case might be in the company of men;

But no, not for the lad of the 9 sisters with 'mama' final parting words ringing in his ears, he who never crossed swords with real men, he who knew not as to what to make of himself, after all he was being sent with his tail between his legs in more instances than one cares to count, never learning the lesson, that it is not only the winning that matters, but losing with grace at times amongst equals.

And finally, reality hits home, and with his tail between his legs, our lad drooling on the way, crying at times, gutted if not with a bruised ego, back home he had to go instead of fating his luck amongst his equals, but gallivanted he did back home abandoning all the promise behind him; but not before he, one final time, had to challenge dear 'mama' with a bout of wit, and sister siblings to a bout of wrestling just so he could regain some composure, massage his badly dented ego.

Victories, that which were never you claim, brag of winnings you never had, you speak of, but never faced real men, you have not, a proof of which is that you know not of the difference between bouts; what a waste, you are ina fuusta madhax riix;

Now, must I do with the minnows of this forum in the shape of ina fuusta madhan riix, in his ghastly being, whilst I await worthier adversaries who perhaps could at least chance a fairer bout.

In the interim tho', keep the setting warm for the real men, sing and dance for the regulars, (rewarded in more ways than not, you shall be, and I shall be generous this time round) whilst I see to worthier business, will you?

And take a moment, see what you have done - you just came upon a civil discourse, farts and all, ruined it for all else dragging in through your usual gutter balderdash in the name political discourse.

Potty indeed you are, ina fuusta madhan riix,

Till then,