Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

follow up on lullas Q- a survey

i bet u if i had the 100k, u would waltz towards me like a crazy chicken! icon_razz.gif

why do women always say no to what their minds wants and follow their foolish hart!! :(

Wazup guys....u know what money ain't a thang jus little paper. I would definatly love to have type A man because i thing he would be better suited husband sisnce he fears allah and wuld make me better woman.

peace!

maajo   

waan ku wareeray allahsahlo.A.. U SAID I AM DOING RESEARCH..LAKKAD BRO THIS IS MY FIELD WE CALL IT HUMAN RESOURCE(HR,..GOOD GUES HOW SOMALIZ ARE DIFFERENT IN US, UK AND OTHERS )but bro lakkad what about dadkeena ku nool africa iyo eeshiyo are different from those types(A&B)

just arrived from africa.?

i dont KNOW what kind of research u are doing?

reads the quran.?

WELIGEY MA ARAG TOO QURAAN AQRIHEESO..KAANA WAR BADAN....

Senora   

So exactly why is it we knew type A & type B's( women) sexual experiences....but you didnt let us know if the men were sexually active or not?? :confused:

Macalin   

Lool@Maajo,Ninwareersan aa tahay walle.

Anyways, the ppl who asked for the research, I give u the full Research,Nameans

Aalto,Marqaan Kudil-eebow!-I don chew tha stuff!

LOL..anyways dadkiina Sualadiina waa bateen kowdheh,FBI maa tihin?...Bisinka iyo Burdaha!-ar idaa--Ilaahey waa Baari!

And the lady who asked if the dudes was active, i was under the assunption tha most Were!@..ya feelsme