Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

CAYN: SNM militia retreat from region as Candidate elders arrive in Buuhudle

Ibtisam   

^^^Before I teach I need to know your level of ignorance. Now answer the question (It is on topic :confused: ) No idea why you keep telling me to stay on topic, while it is you dancing around. Dont bother replying unless you have an answer, take few days to research if you need.

The topic is simple my dear Warlord, the SNM secessionist clan militia retreated from area around Cayn regions capital and the elders with their candidate came back to brief the population of the good things happening in Garowe and what they can expect.

All this ranting and raving and asking questions is not within the topic, if you don’t like the highlighting of the clan aggression of the SNM against the Puntland population of Buuhudle then that’s another matter. One we can discuss on this thread. If you want to educate people on the SNM and their merits then by all means we await you to open a topic.

What say Ms Warlord and what’s your opinion on the unionist champ Dr Saleebaan and his stylish entrance in Buuhudle and the impotence of the secessionist SNM militia to confront him?

:D

Again stick to the topic Ms Warlord

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

Duke, it is obvious you do not READ what I write to you, you are still talking about something I never mentioned once. Accudubililah maadaax ayaa kuu qaafiliaan.

The Zack Since you was good enough to quote me, please explain what is so clanish about my above quote?? I insulted and had a go at Puntland people for standing by a murder, for the troops leaving Xamar to go to garowe when the old man lost out, and criticized all the talk of somalinimo and somaliweye that we was bombarded with when Yey was president, all which disappeared into thin air when he lost out. In case you have not figured this had nothing to do with my clan is better than yours, but rather about the conduct of people in puntland. I even explained why I was making a collective criticism for people in puntland. I still standby this, it is a shame. Even worse is that, since people who bombarded us with fabricated news of TFG progress when uncle Yey was in power, now bombard us with disturbing images and at least five threads of how bad things are in Xamar. Ciil iyo caado weyena and I'm not even from Xamar, the amount of gloating at others expense.

Ibtisam, How can you generlize all of reer puntland? How do you know they all supported abdullahi yusuf? Was the TV show you watched, did it show everyone in puntland, every city? How can you make such a claim and call all reer puntiland nuts unless you hate them and you are the hateful tribalist you like to label others as.

This coming from the girl who was making excuses for the SNM who massacred somali's in awdal and is always praising somaliland. Do you not see your own hypocrisy? How many have pointed this out for you?

You are not neutral, you are a hypocrite of the worst kind. Stay away from politics, you're either completely misinformed or just not that bright.

I'm not sure why she's trying to reason with this Duke guy to begin with. Just let him be..His from the other side, and there is no mutual grounds.

Ibtisam   

^^^I think there is hope for everyone, he might open his eyes and see different as he grows up. Never give up. What do you mean by the “other side”? I don’t have other sides and there is always a mutual ground for those who are willing to find it. Don’t worry Adiga laaftaad waan kuu soo socda. :D

Oh LOOK Qalibey Adige his here trying to boost his boy. Its okay, bring your little army too, there aint no war booty online. :rolleyes:

Duke, I am waiting for your answer, regardless of how long it takes and I shall ask you about it in every thread.

Qalibi Adgey; My question to you is; Did you oppose the reception the old man got?? Were you ashamed?, or did you go online and post pictures and take the celebrations global. Lets keep it simple shall we, Silence is approval. Remember the war when Yey brought the Ethiopians, there were puntlanders with petitions all over the place with slogans “NOT IN OUR NAME”, there was a thread even in SOL. I was happy to see people leaving qabil aside and saying the truth then, I saw and still do not see such open disproval with regards to the homecoming ceremony. If you show me I will take my words back, if not keep it moving my friend, I stand by what I said. However it does not make me a qabilist, maybe if I was from the south or Yey messed up the North you would have better luck stuffing that accusation down my throat. As for now “NO Sir”

Qalbi-Adeyg, Are you kidding me all of Puntland supports the old man due to clan alliegances. Its ironic that puntland - which is made up of one clan - criticizes somaliland which is more diverse than puntland. Also SNM is history it is gone, they did good and bad so lets leave it at that. Although it was sad that reer Awdal were killed, all somalis suffered at the hands of each other: reer awdal were highly represented in the somali national army and the genocide they put towards reer somaliland.

Finally any who supports the tfg - whether he is from my clan, my family or other clan - is just as guilty as the people responsible for the suffering the somalis in the south are induring.