Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: largest clan holds meeting in support of TFG

Abaadir   

Fact remains thou that this clan controls one district out of the 15 districts in Mogadishu. to say the largest clan is little bit exaggeration.

regardless the clan charleading, I am still ashamed Ethopian tanks are in the streets of Mogadishu. What a shameful day.... Somalia is gone for good.

Sophist   

Me: I have a well paying job Alhamdulilah!!!! If I ever get the courage to take up a public service; I should do so without being paid!!!!!!!!

me   

^^these people will clap for anyone and anything. This TFG that you are talking abut has a small window of opportunity, if it fails to act quickly and change things on the ground, they they will be out as soon as they came.

the TFG kuma joogto xamar xininyaheeda ama hoogeda, waxay ku joogtaa xabashi daraadeed, ha ilaawin taas.

^^^They only control one district you say, thus who controls the other 15?

Somalia has returened from the ashes, the tanks are on loan, till we can purchase our own ones.

Only through governance can w get all those toys, that will make Abaadir proud.

me   

Abaadir calaacalka daa, Somalia waligeed we jirtey waligeedna wey jiraysaa.

Sophist good for you and If I ever get a government job I will fill my pockets.

Duke, my head is spinning.

Regardless of whatever they control, their influence is disproportionately smaller compared to their cousins in southern Xamar. The TFG has better chance of securing Xamar with Ina Salaad's tribe.

LoooooooooooL@loaned tanks. I wonder what else is on loan.

Great development indeed!

The *********** are undoubtly the largest clan in Benadir!

Not only are they the largest clan in the city but Historically the city belongs to them aswell, so no discussions there!

All other groups are just mere invaders!

[ January 11, 2007, 03:26 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Juje   

"The biggest clan of Mogadishu sides with the TFG", not disputing the size attribution - but could it be said that this urging and encouraging another major conflict between the 'majority' and minoriy clan. I thought all clans sided with the TFG.

^^^A government can get what ever support it can to get its point a cross even from our former enemy, this is what makes government effective.

I think that every clan in Mogadishu has a role to play, after all they are the main stakeholders, the unarmed clans have also a role to play. Thus highlighting south is not gonna make the issue any more complex.

Juje, no one said this clan sided with the TFG, the titles is "Mogadishu: largest clan holds meeting in support of TFG " thus one should welcome all clans supporting the TFG. I even said that all clans have a role to play. It is their city after all.

source

Sophist   

Mogadishu belongs to Somalis-- it is the capital of the country mate. Qabiil iska leh majiro!! historic or no historic.