baala xoofto

Maamulka Puntland pulls their final card

11 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

He wants to join Somaliland. 😂

This is not the first time I heard that. Even Col. Cabdilahi Yusuf as on record saying that he raised this option with President Egal. Egal declined, of course. 

Waar ma anaga suuro iyo masayr taag u hayna. Boowe booskiina xejista. 

https://youtu.be/PYNsHAs6-yE?t=332

It shows level of ambition,  different between Ina Yey and Egal.  Ina  Yeey had an eye of the country,  where Egal and current SL leaders want to isolate themselves,  are happy with habro triangle.

Abdullahi Yusuf was one of the most ambitious guys in Somali history. 

49 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

It shows level of ambition,  different between Ina Yey and Egal.  Ina  Yeey had an eye of the country,  where Egal and current SL leaders are happy with habro triangle.

Abdullahi Yusuf was one of the most ambitious guys in Somali history. 

I disagree. The same way you cannot call someone from Puntland who is today calling for to unite with Somaliland as "ambition", you cannot call Col. Abdilahi Yusuf's calls as that as such. He was an opportunist just as are those who are calling for the same today.

Col. Abdilahi Yusuf had no idea about how to setup a functioning administration. To this day, the problems that Col. Abdilahi Yusuf faced in the nascent years still haunt Puntland. Which include armed clans. And also ministers or noteable people who are above the law. I don't need to remind you an example, there are plenty.

Whereas, Mohamed H. Ibrahim Egal was interested in nation building and putting strong foundations that the leaders that come after him can build on. Which is why Somaliland and the rest of Somalia have taken two completely different paths. 

There is no Somali that ever walked on this earth that was as shrewd and as genius as Mohamed H. Ibrahim Egal. This is by far one of the universally acknowledged facts about Egal by all walks of politicians. 

Egal demobiled the whole of the SNM army and all the clan melitia without $0 dollars from anyone outside. All the money came from funds donated by Somaliland diaspora and Businesses - although everyone was on the same level back in those days in terms of finances. Yes, he stretched the small amount of money so long that he was able to pay the salary and also run a gov't. 

So he knew his limitations. Whereas Col. Yey had no idea of what governance was about. Just calling yourself a President doesn't mean you are running a functioning administration. 

In the end, it was about realist vs opportunist. 

^^Most PLers I met, are dead against someone using PL as stepping stone, Marka hore ninku waa in gurigiisa daryeela. valid point

And I think Egal understood better than anyone the politics of the south, it is no different now or politics of 1960s, very mess, and very selfish, and corrupt

• Thanks 1

HSM oo duco ugu daray maamulka gooni-u-goosadka ah ee Garowe. 😂

Dumar qaar ayaa waxa isugu darsama 'masayr' iyo 'dudmo'. Kuwaaa intay xanaaq owgii alaabtooda gurtaan oo taxi dalbadaan. Ayaa hadana dhawr saacadood ka dib ayagoo dheg la qabto lahayn gurigii dib usoo galaan. Naa sow digii shandadaadii qaatay maxaa dhacay? kuye, inaad naag kale guriga keento ayaan diidaya!!!

HSM waa ogyahay in Garowe ayadoo shandadeedii sidata dib usoo noqon doonto. 

image.thumb.png.6d97301f0cc934a0c555cb7c8f31168f.png

image.thumb.png.8648b932d512a71cba854ef5fd0cc116.png

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Samafal   

Lol your obsession with Puntland can only be matched by naag masayrsan 😂😂😂.

What does Puntland need for Hassan? If anything he needs her to have legitimacy. Anything agreed or done without Puntland approval will never work and will end in failure. Puntland has a responsibility to safeguard the country's unity and agreed federal system, and will not leave it for the anarchists and crazy secessionists to dismantle the nation. So, that is why time to time the mother of federalism need to discipline her misbehaving children to teach them a lesson. Nothing more nothing less.

In other words the bug land administration is in isolation no friends in Ethiopia Djibouti Eritrea or beesha calaamka  no friends in Galmudug no friends in the bunker. Even no friends from raisal wasaaraha whom they share a lineage with .

No friends next door in Somaliland . And it doesn’t know what to do next . If  you ask me bugland reminds me of naagti garactay oo garan waydey halkay ilmaha ku  tuurto.

5 hours ago, Samafal said:

Lol your obsession with Puntland can only be matched by naag masayrsan 😂😂😂.

What does Puntland need for Hassan? If anything he needs her to have legitimacy. Anything agreed or done without Puntland approval will never work and will end in failure. Puntland has a responsibility to safeguard the country's unity and agreed federal system, and will not leave it for the anarchists and crazy secessionists to dismantle the nation. So, that is why time to time the mother of federalism need to discipline her misbehaving children to teach them a lesson. Nothing more nothing less.

This is current affairs news, nothing like obsession. Just news item.

I find it hilarious, so you can safeguard anything from outside, when you couldn't safeguard it sitting on the decision table? It is like saying Somaliland is safeguarding Somalia's unity. It just doesn't add up.

If the plan is to play spoiler, then I think you are in for a rude awakening. The time for spoilers is long gone. It is in my opinion that Puntland has chewed this time more than it could swallow. 

HSM has pacified the Mogadishu Clans - the main problem for any leader in Mogadishu. If he continues that path, he surely will do a lot of changes to South Somalia. 

Samafal   
23 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

This is current affairs news, nothing like obsession. Just news item.

I find it hilarious, so you can safeguard anything from outside, when you couldn't safeguard it sitting on the decision table? It is like saying Somaliland is safeguarding Somalia's unity. It just doesn't add up.

If the plan is to play spoiler, then I think you are in for a rude awakening. The time for spoilers is long gone. It is in my opinion that Puntland has chewed this time more than it could swallow. 

HSM has pacified the Mogadishu Clans - the main problem for any leader in Mogadishu. If he continues that path, he surely will do a lot of changes to South Somalia. 

Nothing new here sxb. As I told before, time to time when those in villa Somalia become dictatorial and try to grab power, the mother comes in and stops her children on their tracks  from misbehavng, a case in point the political novices Farmaajo & Fahad thought they could sideline Puntland and do as they pleased but they failed miserably. Before them this same Hassan and Sharif thought they could have their way but the mother always kept them on check! HSM knows he is wasting his time by trying to sideline Puntland, and I know he will come round in no time. What he is doing right now is just posturing and trying to negotiate from high bar so that he meets in the middle ground. That is one of his objectives. The other objective for him is to consolidate his power over the weak and inept states in the South central first, get them to sign and agree to a centralised power agreement that is just federal by name. He knows these states mostly are not economically viable and they already rely on the federal government on security, education, health and on monthly hand-outs. Puntland has a head-start and has working government institutions that are well ahead even the federal government. Big and important infrastructures are taking shape and diaspora are investing in the country. The state has one of the most resourceful people in the country and could use them in its advantage anytime need be. So comparing the mother to the secessionists junta who have no strategic foresight other than digging graves and wailing to the international community every time the going gets tough is an insult my brother. Puntland has an agenda to push and pull when and where it wants so that country could be saved from unruly and intoxicated lots. You just watch and keep commenting 😂