Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

Predicament

Hayaaaay! Miss Lee, look away baan ku yidhi, I do not swing both ways.

Jimcaale, still writing in af-shimbireed? icon_razz.gif Maxaad tidhi bal?

*Runs out of the room

Jacpher   

Hi there Ina-adeer, congrats on your accomplishment. I read it the other day whilst busy at work.

Now you’re free, atheer Castro waa inuu af-shimbireedka ku baraa with mataramaakis, not feynus.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Faaraxov:

Now,i beleive Red Scarlet is correct,you are jealous or jelusia as this used to be nice sista
[i knew,i like(d)]
would say....
icon_razz.gif
[/QB]

Truer words were never spoken Faraxow. :D

Valentinah: WhaasUp.gif If you are interested, then lay it out there nooh :D . Ha i xag xagan aniga. Ya hear?

OK, moving right along..

Lee: Life is about living and you get only one chance, swing it xagan & xagaas whateva pleases you. Too bad you don't know what you'r missing.

icon_razz.gif

Amelia: LOL@Shukaansi. We're only breaking the ice. Shukaansiga is yet to come. Stay tuned.

Amelia go back to ur grad party...i hear Bozo The Clown made a dog out of the baloon for you..go now before 7of9 takes it. :D:D

J.lee ha kaa saarto..i don't share maxaa ka danbeeyey??? and now my offer has expired icon_razz.gif

Brownie....walleee adiga marax fowqal marax... It is not me kuye!..u listen to Amelia now?... waa kuu dhamaatay

Bishitta is like Macarena - One off Craze bay ahayd...calankeeda waa dhacay :D

Valenteenah..a Royal Blood..neva knew she will at my way..I'll we gladly be her bodygaurd if she would let me ;)

Cheers

^^ Will give it some thought.

Benefits usually include body armour, shopping allowance (inc clothes and monthly hair-cuts), a cool ride and a competitive salary. But there is room for negotiation. smile.gif