Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Fighting back: the locals and the government

Kashafa   

Fighting back: the locals and the government

I have no problem with the fighting back part, but the use of 'locals' is a misnomer. What you're looking for is "The Moori.yaan of Cabdi Qaybdiid, Saciid Dheere, and Ina Shaaweeye".

I know, it's a pretty long and unwieldy description, so I can understand why you would be tempted to use 'locals'.

But they're not. They're Moori.yaan. Just like you. Birds of feather and all that. Let's try and be accurate here.

Kashafa   

^^ Yesterday I was your brother and today I am a Taalibaani ? What gives ? :D Between the two of us, who changed ?

Aniga jidkee aa shalay ku wada soconay baa weli saaranahay, adigu-se, waa su'aaal'ee, moori.yaanimadu ma ku qarsoonayd mase mardhow baa lasoobaxthay ? :D

Seriously tho, the transformation, or should i say, deterioration, of you, Xiin, and Theirry is really remarkable. Once your defeat and exterminations sinks in, and you see the black flags fluttering over Madaxtooyada Dahar, Maakhir, I hope you can tell us about your journey from a Gobonimo-doon thoroughbred to begging for AC-130 and Israeli air support and cowering behind Ugandan tanks.

I honestly think you owe the gallery an explanation.

Paragon   

^Adigu you are a late-bloomer sxb. I thought we're brothers, waxaanan kugu tuhmayey waxoogaa caqli ah balse hadda caddaatay! Anigu marna waan dirirnaa marna waan heshiinnaa. Wakhtiyo ku kala habboon ayeey leeyihiin. Markii Sheekheenii dalkii Sharci Islaami ah ku soo rogay inaan ogolaanno caqligaa nagu qasbaya.

Adiguse nimankaa ilmahoodii iyo xaasaskoodii wadamo nabad ah uga soo tegay ee u yimi ineey maxasta Soomaaliyeed a macho 'Nintendo Game' ku cayaaraan, weligaa faraqa ugu jir, wiilyahow. Soo laabad ma tihide bal waad arki doontaa ineey ku ogolaadaan inaad dalalkooda nabadda ah ay kuu ogolaadaan inaad rabsho ka dhex kicisid. Waa lagu sittaa adeer, one-track war mentality waa kaaga dhegtay. Allaha kuu sahlo. Amin.

^^The good thing is Kashafa, the kid, will soon be busy paying his student loans, and settle in the west for good. with such mentality, the man have no futre in somalia.

al xaqqu yuqaal, Kashafa xoogga dhiig soomaali ah baa ku jira, Islaamse waxba kama yaqaan.

Malika   

^ :D ,Kashafa must be on study leave. :D

xiin, it will probably be useful to highlight the priciples of war,peace,interventi on and reconciliation in Islam..daad kuu confused beey noqdeen,there seem to be no focus on the ultimate goal.

If the case is for Somalia to be an Islamic state,erm..It is the only country in the world that is going to implement Sharia law,markaa what is the purpose of Alshabaab wagged war?

Kashafa,brother baal help me out here,I am struggling to be sympathetic toward Al-Shabaab due to the fact that,if they are for Islam[PEACE]. Why havent they tried other means to bring this peace,and free the oppressed but instead they are continuing to create an enviroment where the oppressed continue to loose their lives?

Kashafa   

^^ As I have asked other nomads and still have not recieved an answer, Sister: What is the alternative to armed combat against Amisom and the TFG ? If you say wadahadal iyo musaalaxa, the question becomes: On whose terms ? The UN's ? The warlords ? The Clannists ? 4.5 ?

The so-called scholars have already thrown their lot with those who pay their salaries: the government(s).

So the question is who gets to determine the agenda here ? I think it's the height of foolishness to think that there can be a 'midnimo qaran' between warlord clannists that have destroyed my country, and the men who have sacrificed blood and treasure to liberate it. The two can and will never meet.

So, Sister Malika, I think you should be posing those questions to Sharif Ahmed, Cabdishakoor, and the TFG. Haaduna nahay Umada Soomaliyeed, we are more than willing to let bygones be bygones as long as ay towbad-keenan and stop acting as puppets for Beesha Caalam'ka.

Malika you see, Kashafa's online persona is a peculiar mixture of late Tupak Shakur’s defiance, Xallaaji delusion, and a bit of Ibnu Carabi’s creativity.

Remember Tupak S a kid from Harlem dared to compose a hit album against a rival, stronger group and ultimately died for it. Remember also Xallaaj was executed for his delusions, after Muslim scholars gave up on him finding very hard to convince him retreat from his remarkable kufri statement which he issued. Ibnu Carabi though not as brave and daring was a gifted writer who flattered himself with his achievement and in the process trampled upon the rules of caqiidah. I do not remember how his controversial life ended. It was not great I am sure.

Asking Kashafa about what is good for Somalia and hoping to get a reasonable, rational answer is ...! To be sure he is not a bore, and will entertain the gallery with rhetorical flourishes but if you are looking for substantive discussion, as to why alshabaab has to resort to a full blown war in Xamar at this time and with a man they once prayed behind him, you will be disappointed.

Paragon   

Malika, good questions sister. But I am afraid Kashafa is the last person to answer them. His thinking doesn't stretch that far. Give him another 10 or 15 years of contemplation.

^^ As I have asked other nomads and still have not recieved an answer, Sister: What is the alternative to armed combat against Amisom and the TFG ? If you say wadahadal iyo musaalaxa, the question becomes: On whose terms ? The UN's ? The warlords ? The Clannists ? 4.5 ?

So Kashafa, what you want is power and political office. Why target the Amison and the TFG if the public is happy with it? Or is it because the The Dalanbaabi Crew fear being forgotten out of the sharing of the national cake? It's not really about religion but few gutted men who want to bring true: 'Cadyahaw ama ku cunay ama ku ciideeyey. Is it not?

Johnny B   

Those happy locals are the enemy of Al-Qa'ida Taliban / al-shabab and Khashafa.

banaanbaxmuqmarch.jpg

Celebrations after routing the Al-shabab terrorists out.

Kashafa   

Johnny Boy,

Those are Somali-Muslims. They are my misguided countrymen oo lasoo qalday. Whatever happens,they are Somali and they are Muslim. And so am I.

Adiga laakin, you are a self-professed atheist who believes he descends from apes and gorillas. If those so-called locals knew that, they would karbaash you until you pronounce the Shahaadah.

Marka, abti. Leave me and my people alone. Anaka aa isfahmayno. Anaka aa Soomali isla ah. Anaka aa Muslim isla ah.

Sherban,

Who said I am against the blue flag ? Adiga wax hubso. I got no beef with the blue flag. My beef is with the qowleysato that wrap themselves with it on one hand and sell it to the highest bidder on the other hand.

Do you want to see the blue flag iyo qeemaha ay ku fadhiso ? Meles Zenawi is parking his backside on top of it:

zenawi_shariifka.jpg

Yeah, so much for the blue flag. Don't get all caught up in imagery and rhetoric. Follow your concience and your principles, friend.

Emperor, some Aweys included are finding out the consequence of a thoughtless, rushed war. He is accusing Sharif for starting the war today; yesterday if you remember Aweys was asking Sharif's head in resignation. The momentum is dying down, and those who stormed Sharif's seat are stuck, bravely fighting in arena in which they are naturally fated to lose. As far as conventional war goes the crazed ones gave all they got, and soon they will do what they do best which is to flee to the bushes for cover and try to live for another day to fight. Patience pays off. Aggression does not succeed. War is a complex matter, and eight days of fighting does not allow us to measure the full impact of this conflict on al shabaabs. But one thing is beyond dispute, the sounds of their guns are waning down, soon their rhetoric will markedly change.

Have you listened DF & FM ministers’ interview? If you didn’t already, please listen to them.

The caravan though armed is still for peace.

Jemce Wanaagsan.