Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Is the government crambling? What is the strategy (if at all) of Shariif Ahmed?

Emperor   

Top of the government officials are hunted down by Alshabaab, minister, ambassidor and head of the police killed in two consecutive days, the largest civilian displacement and casualty seen in Mogadishu, Sheikh shariif, the man who is supposed to be the head of this ever sinking state is still silent? What is his next move, what is going through the head of this naive man, what is his next strategy if he has any at all, what, what and what? Don't you think the man has no clue and thus failed, when do we say he failed and needs to leave, for how long do we watch the catastrophic mistakes of the silly President cause the death of the innocent civilians and his poor soldiers...

When do you detemine him to be failed defeated by Alshabaab, when they finally catch him and slaughter him like a chicken?

That is my question in this thread, I definitely think the man has failed, do you all agree, if not, how bad things must turn to consider him a failed man. Things can, will or may turn to be good, but that is not the case here, I am not talking about if and when they turn heaven for all we see now is more spilled blood....

Haatu   

i believe he has failed if he has no more plans left. but the comming days will tell. he has a big heart but that is not what somalia needs right now. somalia needs a strong character who is very assertive and aggressive. they need a man like MSBarre (i know he was bad but i mean someone with a character as strong as his one).

only then can this government be saved. the man doesn't have enough guts for my liking. i don't even think he knows what is going on around him. enough is enough. his last card is to declare an all out war and every single soldeir under him shoukd fight till the end. like MSBarre said "illaa dhibicda dhiigeena ugu dambeyso ay ka daadato, waan dagaalameynaa".

will tell. he has a big heart but that is not what somalia needs right now. som

How do you know he has a big heart? The man is big waffler, soon you guys will say, he is happles because he is short for a Somali. If only he was a little taller, things would be so different.

Haatu   

^^^ he is too kind to his opponents. when they were calling him a gaal, he was calling the walaalo.

Originally posted by Jaanjumow:

i believe he has failed if he has no more plans left. but the comming days will tell. he has a big heart but that is not what somalia needs right now. somalia needs a strong character who is very assertive and aggressive. they need a man like MSBarre (i know he was bad but i mean someone with a character as strong as his one).

only then can this government be saved. the man doesn't have enough guts for my liking. i don't even think he knows what is going on around him. enough is enough. his last card is to declare an all out war and every single soldeir under him shoukd fight till the end. like MSBarre said "illaa dhibicda dhiigeena ugu dambeyso ay ka daadato, waan dagaalameynaa".

ha! siyad barre did'nt beg eithopians or intl community. sheikh sharif is simply a puppet. And a useless one at that.

just like dukey's hero the coward hiding somewhere in yemen

Somali Pirate adeer, Siyad Barre is dead and my heor has retired he defeated both Ethiopian armies, and Xasan Dahir Aways and crushed these clowns in 2006.

You are not even man enought to admit who or what you are. Of course you are an SNM dude from Burco who loves Siyad Barre. :D

Thus who is a coward hiding behidn a PC screen?

Emperor   

Jaajumow, Siad Barre was better than silly Sheikh Shariif, and Abdrashid iyo Aadan Cade were better than Siad Barre...

But no need to compare, leave all these men rest in peace and for A. Yusuf enjoy his great retirement in Sa'a...

Let us not change the direction of the topic, it is Sheikh Shariif that is on the spot and on stage...

Originally posted by General Duke:

Somali Pirate adeer, Siyad Barre is dead and my heor has retired he defeated both Ethiopian armies, and Xasan Dahir Aways and crushed these clowns in 2006.

You are not even man enought to admit who or what you are. Of course you are an SNM dude from Burco who loves Siyad Barre.
:D

Thus who is a coward hiding behidn a PC screen?

:D:D:D

defeated eithopian armies? you mean the same armies that he asked excuse me, begged for in 2006 when the ICU took over the whole of xamaar? Or is it the armies that he fought side by side in the early eighties against his own country and the somali army carrying that SSDF flag?

don't even compare siyad barre to that eithopian condom. If there was any justice MSB should have lopped that traitor's head off when he was in rotting in mendayra along with aideed.

Duke, take your zyprexa pills. You must have forgotton about today's dosage. There's still sometime left in the day in north american no?

thumbnail.php?file=islam_179042104.jpg&s

^^Adeer your religious conviction equals your knowledge of Somali history. :D

If you want to know Yusuf fought with distinction in both 1964 & 1977-78 wars against Ethiopia. He fought and defeated Xasan ahir in 1993 and Aydeed in Galkacyu.

This thread is about the Sharif and his government and I belive they have failed badly and that this failure will lead to the realisation of our dream of a Somali nation.

Now there are no excuses and our formula was right.

fought with distintion indeed. receieved a high recommendation from the eithopians culminating in his disgraceful jailing by mengistu after being used like a condom.

Only to be released into the wild like an animal and used one more time by meles zenawi after which nur adde slapped his quisling *** to yemen.

Distinction indeed. lol. take that zyprexa pill dude. It must have been ages since you had your last dosage

^^^lool. You seem to be angry at the truth adeer. The lion of Puntland has come against many obsticles and outlasted many a rival.

Today he is in retiement living in style, his state of Puntland is doing well. All you are doing is being angry, and irrelevent.

Learn how to pray stright and open your eyes. Yusuf today is a vidicated man and nothing you say can change the truth

Ya Mujahid in Sheffield becareful dem batty boys dont use you with or without a condom. :D

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lool. You seem to be angry at the truth adeer. The lion of Puntland has come against many obsticles and outlasted many a rival.

Today he is in retiement living in style, his state of Puntland is doing well. All you are doing is being angry, and irrelevent.

Learn how to pray stright and open your eyes.
Yusuf today is a vidicated man and nothing you say can change the truth

Ya Mujahid in Sheffield becareful dem batty boys dont use you with or without a condom.
:D

learn to pray? Oh the irony in that statement :D And duke apart from lacking any sort of originality in your retorts you seem to be living in some alternate dimension.

The hyena of puntland is hiding away in yemen after nur adde thrashed him and meles zenawi had threw him away like the stooge he was. too scared to 'retire' in puntland :D

^^^Adeer you seem like a troubled child, Puntland old lion is in Yemen living it up. His state is peaceful and propouring and all you can do is get angry and envious.

Like I said before nothing you can do, armies, bullets, jail and suicide bombings could not dent the confidance and bravery of Yusuf.

You who lacks confidnece to admit where he is from could do what ?

Spare us the nonsense, Somalia today knows what they had in Yusuf, a stright talking honest warrior who always told the truth.

Now he is retired and wont be coming back to politics, shame your Kharajites keep killing, you think maybe they will liberate your occupied clan country but alas to no avail.

s3j33q.jpg

And that's all to it. The 'lion' of puntland. Born with a lust for power which resulted in double crossings which would make KGB agents blush.

And when he finally on the back of eithopian tanks took control of mogadishu, his rule resulted in the tens of thousands of somalis dead who were few weeks ago enjoying peace and prosperity under the islamic courts.

What a lion. what a hero. what a ...... I can't go any further. Pass me the bucket please.

dukey it's way past your dosage time. tablets must be taken consistently you know