Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Forcible disarmament to follow the predictable and utter failure of voluntary drive

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Dhubad:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^What do you mean by this?

I mean, it is only logic if the disarmament should be started from Puntland in order to win the trust of the people of Mogadishu and the rest of Somalia otherwise
JUG JUG MEESHAADA JOOG
Are the people of Puntland plagued by roadblocks, check points, moryaan and general insecurity or the people of Mogadishu?

^^Just to remind my Door knob Somali above me here, There were no Moryans,Roadblocks and what not when the Union of Islamic courts were in Mog! Just thought I should clarify that to our readers eh?

ElPunto   

^The only clarity you bring is your penchant for insults in lieu of cogent arguments. Congratulations - that qualifies you as the speck of dirt on the doorknob.

In case you didn't know - the ICU is not in charge of Mog anymore. As such, to prevent Mogadishu from going back to its status quo - action on disarmament must be taken.

Originally posted by ThePoint:

^The only clarity you bring is your penchant for insults in lieu of cogent arguments. Congratulations - that qualifies you as the speck of dirt on the doorknob.

In case you didn't know - the ICU is not in charge of Mog anymore. As such, to prevent Mogadishu from going back to its status quo - action on disarmament must be taken.

You plastered false messages on boards and pass it over as an argument.You will get censored Sxb. In anycase,I did not see an "argument".

My point was and is Mr Point[Calling you by first name,avoiding Insults here,Bwahaha]. The Union of Islamic courts did disarm the moryans and got rid of the roadblocks & checkpoints[Wow!] They handed over the weapons back to clans & not individual Moryanin for obvious reasons. It’s the larger argument of why the ICU did that,another argument for another day. But right now lets point out your obvious misinformation of the facts,please?

There are no more Moryans and Roadblocks in Mog. According to this side of the aisle,Moryans and roadblock operators dissapeared the day the IUC took formal control and then kicked out the warlords! The Moryans were employed and paid by Warlords[Lets remind our readers here that those defeated warlords are in this Habashi backed Govt ok].Those that have the weapons now from the IUC are not moryaans,you would have to find another name for them.Mujahids some call them,Insurgents some might call them,freedom fighters other might label them ,Remants of the Islamist or perhaps Islamic loyalists,But no more moryaans!

As for roadblocks & checkpoints[umm,whats the difference?] Thats silly yaah? You cannot put a roadblock on kilometer afar & literaly ask for a beatdown from the Xabashi MIGS & Tannks,so how[oh lord] will a "moryaan" place himself in that kind of obvious danger? Marka xagee joogaan these moryans aa ka hadleesid?

Sidenote: So Doorknob is actually working @Castro? ;)

People, People no need to name call each other just agree to disagree. Mugadishu most be disarmed beacuses its the worst affected city in Somalia, our brothers down there have been killing each other, so the weapons of death must be taken out of their hand.

ElPunto   

^^A little more adult like eh? I'm glad you're learning.

Please show me where I posted 'false messages on boards and pass it over as argument'?

Did I say the ICU did not disarm moryaans and remove checkpoints? Nowhere did I say that. If you have proof come with it.

"There are no more Moryans and Roadblocks in Mog."

That is not the case at present. Check out these threads:

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=008512;p=1#000001

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=008502;p=1#000000

It seems there is a fundamental disconnect. You seem to be talking about the past and I am talking about the present. Let's try and keep any debate to current events.

Defensive arent you sir? You have selective reading ina abti I believe. Please re read the part of of my post that talked about the demise of the Moryans[& Warlords] and the emergence of freedom fighters[& the rest of the names].

Let me get this correct: You believe that the men fighting this occupying military habashis are Moryans,Yes?

ElPunto   

^It has nothing to do with defensiveness. It is a direct query into the validity of your accusations which you have not substantiated.

Here is my belief in a nutshell - Disarmament is necessary and good for Mogadishu, its environs and the rest of the country. That is it. It is not about rehashing the ICU record or whom did what when. It is about the present and how to move forward to a better Somalia.

What is your belief in a nutshell?

Originally posted by ThePoint:

^It has nothing to do with defensiveness. It is a direct query into the validity of your accusations which you have not substantiated.

Here is my belief in a nutshell - Disarmament is necessary and good for Mogadishu, its environs and the rest of the country. That is it. It is not about rehashing the ICU record or whom did what when. It is about the present and how to move forward to a better Somalia.

What is your belief in a nutshell?

Sublminally suggesting that Moryaans and roadblocks are rampant in Mog is in my opinion a dishonest bias in regards to the wonderful work done by the IUC. The past is the past but some past issues do have ripple effects on the future.One cannot possibly wash off his hands and proclaim wixi dhaceen waa dhaceen,Its not realistic. You cannot say there are moryans in Hamar and roadblocks ala 1990-to pre IUC era. Waa been taasi & I censored you to it. You have not refuted anything weli yaah.

Be as it may, The past is definetly behind us,but for a realistic dialogue to take place there has to be a serious discussion about the immidiete and unconditional Expulsion of ALL Habashi armour and military personell[Trainers and soldiers] off SOMALI SOIL. They should walk it out. Warlords in this govt should walk it out! Simple maahino? Oh yea,that’s what I Believe "in a Nutshell"

Sxb,

Originally posted by Brown:

[QB]Sublminally suggesting that Moryaans and roadblocks are rampant in Mog is in my opinion a dishonest bias in regards to the wonderful work done by the IUC.

The ICU's forces were the moriyans that served under the warlords.They conquered them plus their weapons and that was it,they were part of the parcel.Or were they not?Arguing that the road blocks are gone coz the moriyans were gone is witless.They never were gone!

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

quote:Originally posted by Brown:

[QB]Sublminally suggesting that Moryaans and roadblocks are rampant in Mog is in my opinion a dishonest bias in regards to the wonderful work done by the IUC.

The ICU's forces were the moriyans that served under the warlords.They conquered them plus their weapons and that was it,they were part of the parcel.Or were they not?Arguing that the road blocks are gone coz the moriyans were gone is witless.They never were gone!
So,how come then there WERE NO Roadblocks & Checkpoints in Mog then,During the IUC's era?

Wallahi there seems to be a constant variant here amongst these doorknobs eh? Do you ever think thru your posts?

Why would they be busy with roadblocks and checkpoints when they are given new titles,positions and are hired to fill the ranks?Again,ur notion is witless.Think beyond ur shoe laces!

Why would they be busy with roadblocks and checkpoints when they are given new titles,positions and are hired to fill the ranks?

LOL,so Captain the IUC got rid of Mooriyans right? Took them off the streets and made them responsible members of society.. maahino?

Waryaa,I apologize for calling you a dimwit sxb,You actually got the plot :D

Why would they be busy with roadblocks and checkpoints when they are given new titles,positions and are hired to fill the ranks?Again,ur notion is witless.Think beyond ur shoe laces!

You have described the TFG, they are warlords and mooriyaans who think that by wearing an Armani suit you will become a politician which is praiseworthy of leading the people of Somalia. The title of a person doesn’t hold much if their action doesn’t correspond with their title.

The TFG just can’t force people to disarmed, they have done nothing to ensure them their safety, bring back warlords and the Ethiopians being loose in Mogadishu just makes one more insecure.

And force disarmament isn’t the way to go, soon you will see that by yourself.

You need to think beyond your traitorous bounds. Not everyone trust the Ethiopians like you do. icon_razz.gif

Duufaan   

As long as ethiopian participating, Clans will not resist. It is right time to start disarming, no joke. you do not give time for moqdisho warlods to sabotage the whole thing. However former army officers in moqdisho should be given chance to participate. Simply you put pressure the moqdisho bussines men to return their army and the rest will follow.