Sign in to follow this  
Kelya_Xariif

Ethopia; politics of starving somalis to death

This was almost unbearable to watch. The sad reality is that we are far, far removed from the suffering of the Somalis in ******ia. So far, that we have become numb to it, it is easy to ignore the human rights abuses inflicted everyday on Somalis when we are busy with more mundane things in our western lives.

me   

I was watching it while breaking my fast. It made my blood turn cold.

I hope that that woman and her kids survive.

What is wrong with that Ethiopian puppet? damiir maleh miyaa?

Ma dad saas oo kale ah ayaan isku aduunyu ku noolaan karnaa?

Abtigiis   

That is even not the worst. Rape and killing is the order of the day. The solution is not different than what tpday's oppressors did. Fight for liberation. It is time those who feel their bretherns are wronged join in the fight. Technicalities and names are not big deal. We know the gun is the only language the Tigrayans understand.

me   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Wada dil, saaxib. Kow ka sii. It's the only way.
:D

na-cas fool dheer. It's no time for jokes. Show respect to the peoples suffering yaa walad.

NGONGE   

I am showing disrespect to YOU, yaa walad.

If you get rid of the wailing bits in your posts I promise to always show respect.

Abtigiis   

Nobody wants Ngonge's comfort or lip-sucking from his cacoon in London. There are brave men out there doing their best to change the course of events. Yet, I agree with me that NG needs to listen to the girl who is saying 'my kids didn't eat last night and this morning'. I know it is not because he lacks compassion, though.

NGONGE   

^^ I've listened to her. It's sad but not a big shock considering the situation. Still, did she say they didn't eat for 24 hours? In a place like that, surely this is good news!

me   

Ngonge say things as they are instead of hiding behind jokes. You can be entertaining, but know the place and time for entertaintment.

Now lets go back to the topic.

ilax   

This is really a scaring and shocking.Yes, Allah only can help them, but peopl should work out the way out of this circle of oppresive.