Sign in to follow this  
BN

Bosaso: Higher Standard of Living then Hargeisa--UN

lol@welfare money

I suppose I could be an average Farax and brag but I won't, simply because I've got nothing to prove to you, NINO BROWN, or any of you're like-minded cohorts. So if it helps you sleep better at night under the impression that Wind Talker lives on welfare money, then by all means, get you're rest. I have a feeling you need it.

Bari -

You just quoted me and my points completely by-passed you, or perhaps, you just ignored what I said, bro. Either way, I do know that a lot of people in the Third World live under dire conditions and what I wrote was a light-hearted joke about the $4/mo. Marka, xumaan ha u qaadan.

As far as the U.N. report goes, sxb, the U.N. is a world-wide disease that's worse than the recent SARS outbreak. At least international scientists can try to control the further spread of the SARS virus. But the U.N., well, the U.N. is the same entity that distributes expired medicines in poor countries, claiming the medicine is free. I believe expired medicine actually worsens a person's health, rather than healing them. Just a thought.

So open YOU'RE eyes wide open and look at the current Puntland dictatorship before meddling in the internal affairs of others. Clean you're own house, then perhaps negociate with you're neighbor in the cleaning of his - if need be. I'm sure you get the analogy. Or, on a second thought, you'll prolly just ignore it. How convenient. :D

BN   

Gediid,

I think you just showed us who is living in a fantasy. I bring facts you brings worthless talk. Please don't embarrase yourself further by replying.... icon_razz.gif

Wind,

Are you saying you don't agree with the UN report? Do you think the opposit is true? If yes, please provide documentation. As for leadership--I don't like any Somali leader. I think they are all remnants of the last 50 years of Somali history. We need fresh faces, ideas, and personalities. If you think Riyaale is the solution; thats your problem.

What the UN compared was economics and standard of living in the NW and NE. It's clear that if the average was in the NE is $4/per day and the NW is $1/per day; Obviously the NE has a higher quality of life. Hopefully in the future the NW will rise to the same levels...Although by then the NE will be far gone ;)

Salaam.

P.S. I hope you won't start blaming the BogeyMan or E.T. next.... :D:D

Kool_Kat   

I am not much of a politics person, in fact I believe this is my first time posting...

N'way, I don't see why all Somalis can't be proud of one another...If one part is doing well and compared to another part of the country that isn't doin' so well, we're so quick to jump to being negative, instead of being supportive...We never seem to learn from the past...And seems like we're still living in the past...

Well, I for one am proud of Puntland and how well it is doing, whether it is thier life style, economy, etc...I think we came a long way, and are doing pretty good...I just hope we keep on growing...

Therefore Bosaso and Puntland in general has a higher standard of living then Hargeisa and 'Somaliland'.

Don't get me wrong, but isn't Bosaso in Puntland; and Hargeisa in Somaliland...

BN   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Don't get me wrong, but isn't Bosaso in Puntland; and Hargeisa in Somaliland... [/QB]

lol. :D Yes your right. I was speaking about Bosaso/Hargeisa in particular and Puntland/Somaliland in general. Peace and prosperity to all Somali lands!!!

lol! i mean couldnt you find something better to talk about than a pointless stuff like this! we all konow the standard of living in the whole of africa! so i really dont see the point here! it looks mude!

salam,

rudy