Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Unresolved sexual tension...

Nephissa   

Try being in unrequited love with someone for three continous years and that person not having a clue about it. lt was just funny then, not even sad anymore. I finally got the one I was holding the torch for, and dumped him inside of a month. L0L. The saying "be careful what you wish for" has new meaning to me. I had spent so many years with an image in my mind, and when we got together after three years, I was not only bored to tears, but I realized that it was ALL in my head (he was the worst kind of &&^%*, dayuus :mad: ) Getting together cured me of my long-long term longing! I've since put the torch out, and instead wonder who might be out there carrying a torch for me. :D

PS: **Ooh I'm not all "I love you Abbaayo" - I've better things to do. Ah! I'm so Mr.Confident :D , no woman is worthy of causing me a heart-ache** Waa ku salaamay. :D Yes, you! L000L.

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Tyjwania:

I had spent so many years with an image in my mind, and when we got together after three years, I was not only bored to tears, but I realized that it was ALL in my head (he was the worst kind of &&^%*, dayuus :mad: ) Getting together cured me of my long-long term longing!

Aboow Aboow !!

Originally posted by Tyjwania:

I've since put the torch out, and instead wonder who might be out there carrying a torch for me.
:D

JB raises his hand , I do abaayo macaaney! ;)