Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Unresolved sexual tension...

Hibo   

I believe in the Wuthering Heights style unrequited love thang...the idea that time and tide waits for no man...there's a certain pleasure to be had in the drama and angst of it all...even if nothing comes to fruition...the best romances seem to be tragedies...just take a look at Cilmi Boodhari, Romeo and Juliet for gods sake...

To clarify my point...

For me the priority is never to immediately find out whether the guy is interested in me or not...I prefer to have it pan out slowly...the more drawn out the better I like it...it's a process of savouring the anticipation...really building the tention until you can barely stand it...I've been known to keep it up for years (and no...I'm not jesting!) *wonders what will happen when I finally let myself go* wink.gif

Does anyone else get a buzz out of the mystery too?

In short...Unresolved Sexual Tension...do ya love it or hate it?...enquiring minds want to know!

Or am I just plain weird and nobody knows what the frell I'm nattering on about...and those that do are laughing themselves silly wondering why I haven't been sedated many moons ago?

PS...don't get me wrong folks...I'm a god fearing gal really...who doesn't engage in inappropriate acts...I won't be taken to task for having an enquiring mind!

-------------------------------------------

Completely frelled up freak unwittingly allowed to roam the streets!

Bulo and Taqwa, She doesn't like reciprocation. She likes to love unresponsive objects ...lol

In plain street language, SHE GETS A KICK OUT OF GUESSING OR NOT GETTING THE ATTENTION OF THE MAN SHE WANTS. SHE DOESN'T MIND THE DRAMA AND THE TENSION IT CREATES IN HER LITTLE MIND. ILAA AY KA WAALATO (in a different way ofcourse).....Wuuuuuuuuuuuuw.

Sedation is more of a kind punishment girl. I would also send you to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, for 25 years just like those innocent Talibans. ...lol. Just kidding girl.

[This message has been edited by Libaax-Sankataabte (edited 04-16-2002).]

Hibo   

Little mind?...now now...don't get too harsh with me...I resent that...I don't respond well to criticism (or say my therapist tells me) smile.gif

Come on...don't play coy now...where's that Nomadic courage...cowardice is beneath us folks...I know you're ALL into that sh#t too...repression is not healthy...fess up to auntie W7!

---------------------------

and remember...be careful out there.

[This message has been edited by WILDCAT7 (edited 04-16-2002).]

WILD, you know I am teasing you in a nomadic way. C'mon ... show that nice smile of yours.

Don't give me this smile biggrin.gif

Give me this smile.gif

can't you see one is uglier than the other.

One love.

Hibo   

Wild seems to me that you playing the typical game of heart wrestling which in some cases results in agreat adventure and ending but in some often not. Getting a kick out of prolonged pain isnt sometimes too enticing for the other significant. The waiting game could easily be your lose as as some people cant keep it going for that long besides there are pressures of others who wouldnt be playing the waiting game.

However, when things go according to your plans then its something like this..

"If I spend some time with you, I am giving you a gift that can be given only to YOU! The moment that I give to you I will never have again. Once it is given, it can never be given to another. Such a realization should cause us to appreciate moments spent friends, for a moment given to me by a friend is not only his giving to me of his life, but also something which he can give to no other person and which can never be given again...."

------------------

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

Hibo   

Taqwa

LOL gix gix gix cwm20.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

Wildcatgirl

I understand fully what you mean, it is a feeling a udes to have in my early teenage years 12-15 but then I decided to get married and the problem was solved.

cwm2.gif gix gix

The choices are yours girl, either stay in a good environment or get married otherwise you are doomed to give in to the pressure after all you are human like the rest of us. Islam prescribes marriage at an early age precisly for that reason at a certain age your body and mind goes nuts and you think dirty like you just did openly lol thus Islam said get married immediately.

"Siinaysi iska ilaali" You read the news about aids and other illnesses in the frontpage on this place.

Ciao Seniorita!

Talo

Hibo   

Libaax...enjoying your nomadic teasing...can't you see my huge smile?...or is it *so* big you can't even see it anymore?

Shaqsii...too touching...you're making me look like an unromantic sadist in comparison!...stop that at once before I unleash my claws! smile.gif

and yeah...I may well lose out...but my ego is so OVER-LARGE that it hasn't even acknowledged the possibility yet...so *shhh* don't let my alter ego hear you...a warning:

My therapist told me a sudden shock could trigger what he calls a "relapse"...*don't know what he means*...you see, until recently I was perfectly content in a lovely little resort my family kindly sent me to as a treat- nice place 'cept for the strange padding on the walls *wonders what they were for*

Janna-doon..."dirty" moi?...I'm sure I don't know what you mean!...jeez...the sheer nerve of some folks!...I'll say it again shall I...I'm a true blue god fearing gal...and I won't stand for suggestions to the contrary! smile.gif

Marriege you say?...hmm...would that be more effective than my medication?...may have to check that out some time!

------------------------

Who says nothing's impossible...I've been doing nothing for years!

Hibo   

Wild: I don't fancy anything that isn't fair sis... that is.. I hate to wait for my cravings to be satisfied! If I want someone, I want them right than.. if he comes after awhile too bad, its darn too late.. I am gone..on another horse...u feel me?.. BUt I am glad u have a vibe in that...good for u.. I guess one man's meat is another man's posion...

Shaqsi: Me didn't understand... ur qoutations..care to simplify them.. n pls.. I like my sentences short.. neverw as in favor of long senteces, they tend to mislead me......

Libaax: Gabarta sidaas ha u kashifin........yac cwm23.gif

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo   

I adhere to the belief that the journey can sometimes be sweeter than the arrival...haven't you ever really looked forward to something and been diappointed when you got it?

Imagine the sheer desperation and abondonment of pride that could come about when one or the other of us decides to give in after years of fronting...wouldn't that be more than a little interesting to witness?

----------------------

Just anather warped nugget from the Cat smile.gif

Hibo   

i think some people read or seen too much of fanatasy trushes that even has nothing to do with any sort of pleasure .. it is the road of mental illness and misplaced manipulation.

mind cannot go one station to an other like accelerated train .. the above notions that wildcat spaculated can be termed only insane ..

mj

Hibo   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! cwm2.gif

Oh Wildcat! Wat on earth am I gonna do wit u?? Isn't it enough I've to listen to u nattering on every weekend? Do u also hav to post the unusual workings of ur mind here?

Oh no! U haven't been at the.......? hav u? Well hav u? Thats it! Wildcat r u listening to me?...U STAY AWAY FROM THAT SUNNY DELIGHT!

U hear? Or I will be forced to tell Habaryaro wat u've been up to. Take heed little girl! cwm27.gif

Hibo   

Now...wat was the topic?...oh yeah.

I think UST adds a bit of spice to ur life. All that wondering, waiting, questioning, wondering, wondering.....

Aaliya   

I really dont understand what Heathcliff obsession with Catherine have to do with this topic....bad example Wildcat.

On the other hand, if you were to use Pride and Prejudice(Mr. Darcy and Miss. Bennet), we have something to talk about.

I think is it a turn off, when guys just give in too easily, this is a common syndrome to somali guys.

And by giving in I mean, one date and they are soooo in love with you..........what the H***.

there is no suspense to it, no mystery to it...In short BORING.