Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Unresolved sexual tension...

Som@li   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Indulging in unrequited love is a self-sadistic pursuit. OouuCC of the worst kind.

quite true, some people do this cuz they lack confidence in themselves, and do it to see if some1 can fell in love.

WILDCAT   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^He he he...in other words you used to be a Pansy!

If I were, I can assure you I would have been a most excellent, thoroughly conscientious pansy, what's the point in doing things by halves? If you looked at my belly, you would have seen that it was bright yellow.

I was hoping that you would say "ooh I exploded...it was magnificent"
:D:D

Oh he wasn't a pansy, he was a lovely very attractive boy... right person, wrong time, that's what happened to us. That sort of shit happens everyday. Sad but true.

Shaize Unfortunately, the guy was a pansy dude with wobbly behind
:D

He did look rather dashing in a macawiis actually, almost as good as me... icon_razz.gif

Xoogsade   

I learnt the word "pansy" today from this thread :D which also means sissy and milksop. Ouch!

Anyway, unrequited love is a waste of time. You either get what you want or forget about it and move on. No time to waste.

And finally, don't fall in love if you are younger than twenty :D:D

Zafir   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Thanks to my wits and persistence her heart came into my possession although the relationship didn't translate into a marriage(and in case one wonders, nah, never slept with her).

I wasn't wondering before and now I can't help wonder knowing you didn't sleep with her but did she sleep with you?

Ps: Thanks for the advice, I will wait to fall in love until I am 22.

Xoogsade   

Zafka, waa beddelay sheekadaaan qoray, somethings are left unsaid.

But you can retell it to any curious being who asks for it later young man ;)

PS: The answer to your question is no.

Pi   

Anyway, unrequited love is a waste of time. You either get what you want or forget about it and move on. No time to waste.

Dude, you're a pragmatic man. Romantics are anything but that... from experience, I should say that there's a unnatural, rewarding sense of pathos related to unrequited love. LOL.

J.Lee   

^Masochist.

Why you would want to put yourself through all that self-wrenching agony, I'll never know.

Oui iyo Non weeye sheekadu: Sabab? Well, intaa inkaar qabaha ka daba ordaysid, midh ka kheyr ama ka qiima badan baa ku dhaafi karo.

Originally posted by J.Lee:

Why you would want to put yourself through all that self-wrenching agony, I'll never know.

You can always try and find out for yourself!

hodman   

Originally posted by J.Lee:

^Masochist.

Oui iyo Non weeye sheekadu: Sabab? Well, intaa inkaar qabaha ka daba ordaysid, midh ka kheyr ama ka qiima badan baa ku dhaafi karo.

It's the thrill of the chase for some. For others it's morbid curiosity.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Pi:

quote:Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Dude, you're a pragmatic man. Romantics are anything but that... from experience, I should say that there's a unnatural, rewarding sense of pathos related to unrequited love. LOL.
This rewarding sense of pathos associated with the unrequited love, Is it living in an agonizing fantasy where you are both the actor and the actress playing to yourself in your mind scenarios of success, like you won a date or got a confession of love from the girl to you? the pathos are not rewarding in the long run but deceitful. After months went by, you may realize you are where you started from, worse, you could be looking at the woman you wanted from afar while it is possible a manly man who knows what he wants and practically goes about it owns her already lol. I think romantic guys are indecisive wusses.

May be if I was stranded in an Island I would look into this rewarding pathos to pass the time but not in this convinient world where I have better things to busy myself with than that attractive lady who is just a mere mortal as human as the next girl to her.

I am not going to be the only One harbouring a feeling of love, if it is not reciprocated, the feeling within me dies too as quickly as it came into being to begin with.

Jamilah   

And finally, don't fall in love if you are younger than twenty
:D:D

Why not?, weren't Romeo and Juliet both younger than 20?

^^^ watching too many fabricated HollyWood Movies would be a misinformed kind knowledge start for You facts Yaa Jaamila mise shall I call You yaa inan dhaga qhufulan...lolz

Ka dabaalo meesha