Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland cancels executions for aid worker killers

N.O.R.F   

Peacenow supported the ICU who brought about peace, law and order. Others supported TFG/Ethio/US who have brough anarchy, death and destruction.

What does his religion matter in this instance? I'm yet to see him confirm his beliefs but even if he isnt a Muslim i would hold him in high regard for his position on the current Somalia.

I'm not surprised that ICU supporters (aka, dowladdiids) welcome the likes of Ayan Hirsi Ali copycats like Peacenow. The leader of the ICU himself is dining with a christian dictator in a christian capital while he is talking big about his jihad against another christian country (confusing, but is there anything reasonable that this group ever has presented)

I rest my case.

going back to the piont, I don't think anyone said the true reason these guys were "pardoned". It is because Reyale has come to the realization , unlike Faysal and Silanyo that if he is gonna win any members of the SSC community, its through better treatment rather then stationing militias in their lands. This is why he pardoned these guys, tried to appiont an mp from sool rather then one from berbera to the election commission and appionted a new ministers to his cabinet from sool. Unlike Reyale, the rest are quickly forgeting this lies about Somaliland being a nation and not a clan.

Recently, opposition parties refused Reyales attempt to put a guy from sool in the commision and refused to approve the other two members from Sanaag and Awdal while aproving the other five from the Burco, berbera and hargeisa triangle.