Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

IF YOUR RIGHT, WHY HIDE YOUR FACE?

Just be careful and don't pride yourself on a people or history of shirk and jaahiliyya.

Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, those who disbelieve, neither their properties nor their offspring will avail them whatsoever against Allah; and it is they who will be fuel of the Fire.

Like the behaviour of the people of Firaun (Pharaoh) and those before them; they belied Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), so Allah seized (destroyed) them for their sins. And Allah is Severe in punishment.”

Shaakirullah

To claim that the fighters of Harakat Shabaab Al-Mujahideen are wrong just because some of them cover their face is a weak and fallacious argument.

Uncovering the face does not make someone right just as covering it does not make you ashamed or fearful, nor does it make you a faceless, nameless terrorist.

You still did not answer my question, I really want to know why, why are they covering their faces, it must be one of the top reasons I listed, or if you have any other expelination we would like you to enlighten us, But to compare their masks to the woman NIQAAB is utterly nonsense and your demoting the people your trying to promote. Look at this picture at the bottom, the government troops why are they not covering their faces.

591.jpg

And to claim that rebels wear masks is misleading there are many many rebels in the wolrld, the late Tamil Tigers, the colombian Farc, The lord resistance of Uganda, The Interhamwe of Rwanda, The Hizbullah of Lebanon, The Moists of Nepal, The PKK of Turkey all of them they don't wear masks and they face the consequences of their actions bravely.

Originally posted by Shaakirullaah:

Just be careful and don't pride yourself on a people or history of shirk and jaahiliyya.

Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, those who disbelieve, neither their properties nor their offspring will avail them whatsoever against Allah; and it is they who will be fuel of the Fire.

Like the behaviour of the people of Firaun (Pharaoh) and those before them; they belied Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), so Allah seized (destroyed) them for their sins. And Allah is Severe in punishment.”

The Ancient Egyptians are one of the greatest if not THE greatest civilization of the ancient world.

As long as we don't worship Ra, Isis and so on, I don't see why we can't admire Ancient Egypt, the Land of Punt and all these ancient cultures.

According to your puritan logic, should Muslim Egyptians stop being proud of their pyramids, the monuments, and all their ancient history?

Originally posted by osman_nz:

Shakirullah the pharoah called this place "Ta Nteru"...land of the god's but literally means land of the ancestors..

They viewed their ancestors as gods, hence that's why they translate it to be "land of gods"...now for example ppl till this day say if u see someone who is really famous like michael jackson u will say "oh he is god or he is my idol" doesn't mean he is literally is god...it just mean's he is so popular...same with the term he is my idol doesn't mean he is literally idol but means u want to act like him..

So i report on the facts, the pharoahs viewed punt as their ancestoral homeland...and that's why they had much admiration for it...doesn't literally mean "god"..but then again shabab losers like yourself love to question someone faith as if ur Allah himself and then try to make it appear the other isn't muslim..

you have a point there with the pharaohnic use of "gods" with regards to their ancestors. and yes, in modern day the word is loosely affixed to popular figures that are "culturally" worshiped, however the word is not afforded the capital "G", god with uppercase initial most undoubtedly depicts higher deity of worship.

when i ready your signature statement, i read it be as you have claimed, Puntland/land of the gods. simple suggestion on my part would be to edit "God" to gods, so that it may be more inclined with you intended to mean.

as a side note, i think it would be fair to acknowledge that some(if not the majority) of inhabitants of present-day Puntland would much rather claim Arab/Yemani ancestry than Pharaohs of ancient Egypt :D

I think it is just some gear. Perhaps, a fashion trend copied from the larger al qaeda like fighters in Paki/Afghan.

A bit too frivilous if you ask me.

PS.You might be on to something though: Perhaps, these soldiers,are actually mercenaries paid to fight. Who knows,they could be fighting from two fronts? one day with shabab the next with the tfgII?--Mhmm. hphmh!

osman_nz   

you have a point there with the pharaohnic use of "gods" with regards to their ancestors. and yes, in modern day the word is loosely affixed to popular figures that are "culturally" worshiped, however the word is not afforded the capital "G", god with uppercase initial most undoubtedly depicts higher deity of worship.

when i ready your signature statement, i read it be as you have claimed, Puntland/land of the gods. simple suggestion on my part would be to edit "God" to gods, so that it may be more inclined with you intended to mean.

as a side note, i think it would be fair to acknowledge that some(if not the majority) of inhabitants of present-day Puntland would much rather claim Arab/Yemani ancestry than Pharaohs of ancient Egypt
:D

Regarding your suggestion by changing the initial Of "God" to lower case "g", yeah it's a good idea and i taken it on thank's for the input.

Secondly regarding the yemeni ancestory thing, yeah their is people who hold onto that undoubtedly especially the more aged secton of society however younger generation puntland are more and more into their honor title given to them by one of the "7" wonders of the world "Egypt".

I prefer to be associated with one of the greatest civilization's in the world then be associated with "dumb 5 foot 2 yemeni" where they have done nothing in history of any exceptional scale.

Call me a user, but i love glory. And the glory doesn't get any bigger then egypt mother of all civilizations. icon_razz.gif

Paragon   

^Don't bash Yemenis now, I am sure some would call that Arab bashing, the very crime of which I am apparently accused.

I'll chose to associate with Ancient Egyptians or my fellow Africans any day than Arabs. Oh no.

@MoonLight1,

You clearly didn't understood what I wrote so I'll start with explaining to you that I mentioned the niqaab not as a comparison, but a response to the ****** and unfounded theory that covering the face makes someone a shameful, fearful, nameless, faceless terrorist.

Secondly, you don't really want to know why they cover their faces because your post contains no serious, sincere question, but as I said a fallacy which you take as a starting point for a conclusion drawn in advance.

@Sherban Shabeel,

Ofcourse muslims should not pride themselves on a people or history of shirk and jaahiliyya.

It shouldn't even be called a civilization, rather it is the path to Jahannam.

These civilizations, as you like to call them, have drawn the wrath of Allah upon themselves.

They are cursed.

Allah says:

“...an evil torment encompassed Firauns (Pharaoh) people.

The Fire; they are exposed to it, morning and afternoon, and on the Day when the Hour will be established (it will be said to the angels):

"Cause Firauns (Pharaoh) people to enter the severest torment!"”

osman_nz   

Shakirullah, are you brain-deed or are you just being difficult for the sake of being difficult? I don't know which one it is, but it is seriously annoying now.

Religiously the Pharoah's may have been spritually dead, but on this earth they were given vast amount knowledge to create some of the structure's that still amazes the world today.

The prophet pbuh abu talib he was religiously dead, but that didn't mean he was bad person whilst on earth and that didn't mean the prophet hated him. You need to learn to separate the hereafter and the life we live today.

You are getting the two mixed up and it causing you serious problems and making you appear to be a complete dummy. The pharoah maybe in hell but their glory on this dunya will not change no matter how much u despise them. When they sinned against the lord that is between them and Allah and has no place for you to interfere in Allah affair's and his worshippers. Warkas dhan inaad ka baxtid baa ku roon.

But focus on what u are given which is this world and look around at magnificent buildings the pharoah built and be inspired that this ppl who genetically has been proven had the same dna as somali.

Firstly, the present life is an antechamber of the afterlife and therefore both are inextricably linked.

Secondly, It is as the great islamic scholar Ibn Al-Qayyim (may Allah have mercy on him) stated:

“The entire religion revolves around four principles: love and hatred, and stemming from them, action and abstinence.

The person whose love and hatred, action and abstinence, are all for the sake of Allah, has perfected his faith

so that when he loves, he loves for the sake of Allah, when he hates, he hates for the sake of Allah,

when he does something, he does it for the sake of Allah, and when he abstains from something, he abstains for the sake of Allah.”

A Muslim shouldn't take pride in a people that have shown themselves enemies to the religion of Allah, even if their buildings are impressive.

This is why I urgently advise you to abstain from your love for these cursed people, to hate them en wat is theirs for the sake of Allah.

osman_nz   

Shakirullah and when did ibnul qayim become Allah? He is just a man with a opinion, if he was right or wrong allahu allam..but doesn't mean we have to accept whatever he says without daliil from the quran and obviously no quran dalil was provided.

Lastly, did the prophet hate his uncle abu talib, who is burning in helll..did he hate his parents for the sake of allah? Afterall ibnul qayyim supposedly think's we should "hate for the sake of Allah".

Like i said separate your role from Allah role, and recognize yourself as what Allah described us as which is "servants" of the lord. Marka ariimahas isla marki ka dhex bax ama akhiro sucaalo badan baa ku sugeyo..

I personally follow the sufi way...and adhere to the hadith "The Shariah is my words, the tariqa is my actions, and the haqiqa is my interior

states"

We believe the shariah, tariqa and haqiqa are mutually interdependent.The tariqa, the ‘path’ on which the mystics walk, has been defined as ‘the path which comes out of the Shariah, for the main road is called shar, the path, tariq.’ No mystical experience can be realized if the binding injunctions of the Shariah are not followed faithfully first. The path, tariqa, however, is narrower and more difficult to walk. It leads the adept, called sâlik (wayfarer), in his suluk (wayfaring), through different stations (maqaamat) until he reaches his goal, the perfect tawhîd, the existential confession that God is One

Hassan_B   

Originally posted by osman_nz:

Shakirullah and when did ibnul qayim become Allah? He is just a man with a opinion, if he was right or wrong allahu allam..but doesn't mean we have to accept whatever he says without daliil from the quran and obviously no quran dalil was provided.

Lastly, did the prophet hate his uncle abu talib, who is burning in helll..did he hate his parents for the sake of allah? Afterall ibnul qayyim supposedly think's we should "hate for the sake of Allah".

Like i said separate your role from Allah role, and recognize yourself as what Allah described us as which is "servants" of the lord. Marka ariimahas isla marki ka dhex bax ama akhiro sucaalo badan baa ku sugeyo..

I personally follow the sufi way...and adhere to the hadith "The Shariah is my words, the tariqa is my actions, and the haqiqa is my interior

states"

We believe the shariah, tariqa and haqiqa are mutually interdependent.The tariqa, the ‘path’ on which the mystics walk, has been defined as ‘the path which comes out of the Shariah, for the main road is called shar, the path, tariq.’ No mystical experience can be realized if the binding injunctions of the Shariah are not followed faithfully first. The path, tariqa, however, is narrower and more difficult to walk. It leads the adept, called sâlik (wayfarer), in his suluk (wayfaring), through different stations (maqaamat) until he reaches his goal, the perfect tawhîd, the existential confession that God is One

It looks like you know a lot about tasawwuf.

Still, it is not befitting for an aspirant of tasawwuf to have his tagline something that is blasphemous...it is words of kufr...there are no such things as gods, there is only one God. By doing this you're giving those you aspire to a bad name. Having something like that as a tagline has got to be haraam, wallahu aclam.

@osman_nz,

I did not say that Ibn al-Qayyim is Allah nor that you have to accept whatever he says.

The messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) did not hate his uncle.

The uncle of the prophet approved of the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) being Muslim and did not object to it.

Nor did he hate his parents because Allah has enjoined treating parents with kindness, even if they call their child to kufr and strive hard in doing so.

But Allah has not ordered you to praise his enemies and their 'civilization' and 'culture', defending and loving them, and admiring their behaviour and skills.

On the contrary, Allah says:

“And strain not your eyes in longing for the things We have given for enjoyment to various groups of them (disbelievers), the splendour of the life of this world that We may test them thereby. But the provision (good reward in the Hereafter) of your Lord is better and more lasting.”

Lastly, I have advised you.

It's really up to you to take or leave my advise.

JB

I have the answer for you Moonlight .......... yes i do

come on then, what is the answer JB? don't say the SNM used to wear masks. :D