Sign in to follow this  
Kulmiye

Forget the land and lets work Together!

Kulmiye   

The drums of Africa still beat in my heart. I have witness the bitterness and the agony of the dry air, it's a political jungle with all the seeds fusilladed and now it's all left fruitless.

You see, I (Abu) don't bang for the land, I don't bang for the color; I bang for the moral and the principles of humanity as whole. It's very humbling to see so many young brothers and sisters fighting for higher education, perhaps they can erase the ignorance surrounded in our country? is uplifting to see many young people around the world working hard to improve the quality and life in their country, and I thank god for giving me the privilege of a higher education, especially outside Africa, which broadened my original horizon and encouraged me to focus on the environment, women and development in order to improve the quality of life of people in my country in particular and in the African region in general.

Somali is one country therefore we are Soomalis, not somalilander, not putlander and only when we fixis this problem there will be people among us walking on the moon...

i had to read this over n over to understand! without land can hit me at first like disposing the whole somali country.

however, i understand what u mean now! i never go

for this so called mini somalis. in my city, we all somalis n beat to the drum of all somalis!

ONE COUNTRY ONE NATION UNDER THE BLUE FLAG! NOTHING ELSE!!

Janna   

Somalia becoming one nation without naming certain lands would be a mission impossible. However inshallah one day Somalia will leave the tribal abuse behind and form a Islamic Nation.