Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

The value of Aid

The north the north the north!

I think[correct me if am wrong Zumm], she meant NORTH AFRICANS,who one day are ARABS and the next day are Africans. icon_razz.gif

Of course am just presuming...

Peepz, i agree and disagree with you all however in DND mode at the moment will construct a cuttin' agrument to lay down the law lata :D

mizz_S.lander, easy girl, them bellies is full

Miriam1   

Haniff.I agree..The current stance of the North(western states) on trade, foriegn debt is for thier own gain..that is an obivious fact.

I did mention..that the ony way we can get out is to follow the Latin American model, of forming a strong front..

It is our responsibility to get out of this death grip they have on us..

What I wanted is to illustrate the fact that, the G8 summit is not being held by some old friendly grandpapa's that want help poor old disoriented Africa..that 80% ( my own stats!) of the problems we face, has its source from, unfair trade,incredilous debt/interest..and so on..

Afromali...THe NOrth...are the countries..in the western hemisphere, Where as the South is everyone else..in short..all us pigment blessed people. smile.gif

OG_Girl   

There's a lot of problems in Africa, and not all of them will be solved by throwing money at them. There is a history of corruption and abuse that will take decades to heal, but I agree that removing the debt of these poor nations would help a lot.Can I add removing the dictators would help a looooooooooooooooooot redface.gif

Salam