Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

The 9 words women use and what the hell they mean

roobleh   

The 9 Words Women use…

1. Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2. Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means “something”, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with “nothing” usually end in “Fine”.

4. Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission. My advice…Don’t Do It!

5. Loud Sigh : This is actually not a word, but a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an ***** and wonders why she is wasting her time arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6. That’s Okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. “That’s okay” means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question why, or Faint. Just say, “you’re welcome.” (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome'. that will bring on a 'whatever').

8. Whatever : Is a women’s way of using an expletive without actually saying it!

9. Don’t worry about it, I got it : Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking ‘What’s wrong?’ For the woman’s response refer to #3.

Does this sound like your "house" or girlfriend?

PS: This was sent to me by a friend. I thanked her for the warning. Haha. Women are such complex creatures!

Chimera   

Scorpionsista:

1 uhh - Don't feel like it...

2. uhhhhh - Yeah you look thin..

3. uhhhhhhh - Let me be...

4. uhhhhhhhhhh - I love you...

5. uhhhhhhhhhhhh - Happy valentine's day..

6. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - I agree...

7. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - That's right..

8. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - I didn't look at your best friend..

9. Manchester United - buzz off, i'm off to watch the game..

I don't think you are there yet Adam because to me it would seem the longer uh's are the more he is agreeable and shorter uh's when he is in diagreement or doesn't want to get into it...And quiet honestly I think you are holding out on me, come on now share those secret words, and their hidden meanings ;) .

Nuune, instead of just laughing, help the brother out here after all you seem like a seasoned code breaker :D

bee bye

roobleh   

SS, this was for men, that's why I posted on G-section but moderator decided to bring it here. Anyway, the nine words men use is coming shortly.

nuune   

^^^ There is no section for MEN sxb, so rest assured your topic can be even moved to Dood Wadaag Section or to Sports :D

Scorpion or my Dibiqallooc-Sister :D lool@code breaker ehehe, this is Awliyo Nuuune, I only know and aware of Ramadan season :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Adam-Zayla:

9. Manchester United - buzz off, i'm off to watch the game..

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! GOOD ONE...

Robleh, for a quick second there, for some odd reason, I thought you were talking about me... :cool:

lol nuune, my friends call me the FBI woman, and your comment there hmm lets just say my gut feeling says there is more...You aren't trying to make me curious about you now and try to figure out your code eh ;);)