Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Diamond

Hunguri   

Abtigiis, I was there in early 90's. I also visited number of times. I know many things about that region smile.gif . Though, I am from the sun rise side.

Nepathy, what is with the dog topic, you are talking about. We were talking about diamonds,gold and precius staff. Mar haday sheekadii halkaa gaadhay, khalaas I rest my case :D

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

A man who brings you a bowl of soup when you're sick, and sits with you through one of the weird chick flicks that you like to watch baa kaaga fiican all the diamonds

Or the one who paddles the canoe in the beautiful waters of a lake like this, while you lean back and recite to him your favourite verses... :D I am really not daydreaming or anything of the sort - I am just planning a trip to Banff, lol.

Cubic Zirconium sure does fool many, doesn't it. Simplicity all the way!

Hunguri, walaalo, If I weren't a nice and polite person, I would've asked you meesha aad iiga la qabsatey :D .

Hunguri   

Haneefa, you are nice and polite. No doubt about it. That is just like a day light. Laakiin, dee walaalo adigaa aniga iyo Nepathy nala qabsady :D . Miyaad illoowday smile.gif .