Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

SECRETS OF SUCCESS

Secrets of Success is a system of personal growth and development. It is for individuals who desire high levels of achievement. Personal success includes your business, money, relationships, family, health, fitness, love and happiness.

Success in business does not necessarily mean a successful family life. If any part of your life is a mess it tends to spill over and affect other parts. This fact alone is enough to make you realize that success involves your entire being and the entirety of your personal experience of life.

The first thing to establish is the realization that you can achieve what you deliberately and with serious intent, set out to achieve. For success to endure, it must be an inside job. It must have its origins within you, before it is possible to show up in your life.

Your inner world, your values and beliefs are reflected in your day to day life, your work and in all of your relationships. There are definite insider secrets to success, that once known, will transform your life for ever.

why not try to succeed in the after life, therefore, i think it's easy to find success then, just be greatfull of what you have and don't have, inshallah, i pray all my muslim brothers and sisters find the success their looking for in this life and in the after life(ameen)