Sign in to follow this  
ilhaan003sistah

what does the future hold for somalia

Its devestating to see a country that's fighting for 13 years. What good has fighting done for our somali people accept creat more ignorance and hate. Somali people have suffered enough don't you guys think its time for Somalis to Unite as one and bring our country peace, well my question is will peace ever be possible or shall we let our people live one country to another and suffer more.

People think before you answer I don't want nonsense answers.

originally posted by ilhaan003sistah

My question is will peace ever be possible or shall we let our people live one country to another and suffer more.

I honestly think peace is possible, i also believe that our issue with clan has also become less important during these years.

I've had a chance to get to know so many great somali people & all from different clans/tribes it's so interesting cause i learned that the war had different inflicts on different people, for me i was devastated mostly cause i had lost families but some had learn a lesson instead.

Many people have told me that before the war they had disrespected & judge so many others but now they say what matters most is that we all are Somalia's it doesn't matter whether he's from a small clan or related to the president himself.

I believe many good has come from this war as well lots of destruction but mostly i'm great full to Allah(swt) for giving us all a second chance, i believe that we as So Malians have made a mistake & surely we have paid the prize with many lives but we also have learned & inshAllah i hope the next president/presidentian can for come such an act from happening amiin!!

I hope i was able to answer your question sis!

i'm out for now!

Hibo   

if i answer ur question sis.........it is no peace cuz as long we somalia beleive clans or qabiil it would never be peace our country.

you may say this guy is a negative but i am talking abut da reality sis....... look our people deeply and think then give me what do u think abut those who u see in da street of ur city or place whatever...........

we all ignorant.....but only small of somali people are real good people and those good people fellows afrter da bad ones .........da is all sis icon_razz.gif