Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

My observations on nomads/aliens in this forum.

LANDER   

Entrepreneur,

saxiib I didn't feel personally targeted by your message, I simply disagree with your statements specially the part about the flags.

Blessed   

Sophist

A bit of both actually. Didn't have much time to comment!

Enterpreuner

Understood! But I think, ruling out flags and regional nicks - is taking things to another level. as long as we respect each other - i don't see it as a problem. wether the person is tribal minded or not. I am sure Admin would take care of tribalist statements - as they do!

king_450   

Busted! lol, i guess one of the nomad or nomadete said i was busted. well let me ellaborate it, yes you probably seen part of my writing of my writing which was an expression of my thought at that moment, and later on, i did wrote an apology publicly, and that is the part you will not see it, i guess they(admin) will never post that part cz we as ppl always like to point the worst side of us, but not the retraction or the apology, wonder why? anyway i did not come in to criticize any 1 but all i have to say is, let's be polite and end this. I do agree most of you and at the same disagree some of u, did that makes you a bad person, not at all it actually makes me get aware of your point and where you stand so i do not have to burn your fire. nomad Enter , yes i think you are the only one who mentioned the retraction i made at that time cz i felt bad , when some nomads labeled me whatever, so thanks for pointing out that, and nomad Lander brother you always been good human being, i think brother Enter didn't say anything other then pointing out how about Flags, and etc, i don't c anything unusual for someone to get angry about it, so peace and no harmony in hee, i will never again reply this topic, so let's kill it right here.