Sign in to follow this  
Coloow

Hello somalis

Coloow   

Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself to the members of this forum. My name is entrepreneur and it is the first time I join discussion forums!

I am looking forward to participate in the threads

Thanks in advance

LANDER   

wlc entrepreneur, I remember that nick from somalinet. I'm sure you'll enjoy some of the intellectual debates.

Coloow   

salaama,

thanks for the warm welcome. Yeah, I am a kind of cyber refugee who left somalinet! Hope to be given asylum here!

Thanks

Entrepreneur

Blessed   

lol arn't we all refugees from the infamouse snet. Welcome on board bro. but be warned this place is addictive ;) .. Enjoy.

king_450   

well bro Enter, wlc , as i have been welcomed, this is a great site i loved too, and it is my honor to wlc u back, enjoy it.

Coloow   

Thank you(Teneg yu to borrow a line from Qabyo)!

very appreciative of the warm wlc and the relatively "civilised" manner of the discussions.

I have alot to learn before I fully commit myself to some of the threads (as a novice, I have no idea what the icons stand for LOL) and I have realised that most of you have signature, some images beside your names etc. I have to learn how to do that! LOL

Mahadsanidiin mudanayaal iyo marwooyin sida sharafta leh ee aad iigu soo dhoweyseen meeshaan.

WAAN ISKU LEENAHAY!