Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Literacy does not mean Spiritual Discerning

Khayr   

Salams, Have u ever encountered someone

who is of the academia and is well versed in a particular science/field of knowlesge or is familiar with many books and arguments but subhanallah, they can not come to realize the TRUTH. They can not bow their head down to Allah and follow a particular DEEN.

I have encountered people that even if you whip out at them every proof, every intellectual argument to them, they would try to produce a counter argument to it. Why? Because they only want to see things how they perceive it to be and they think that is the right view of things. This is worshipping your Hawa (Your thoughts and whim!).

Subhanallah, how dare they tell us that modern man has suddenly discovered WISDOM and TRUTH which the rest of Civilization as long as Earth was created couldn't come to actualize.

We live in an age and time wherein this is rampant. Knowledge is abundant in the lands but Understanding and Spiritual Realization that Man was made to Worship Allah and for no other purpose, is very minimal.

It was the Hikmah of Allah that he sent the deen of Islam, the Revelation to an Illiterate,Unlettered Man.

This Unlettered Man, Habib Allah Muhamed (salallahu caliyhe wa salim) is the greatest of Allah's creations. The fact that the Muhamed (salallahu caliyhe wa salim) was illiterate should be a reminder to every pseudo-intellectual,

religion rationalizin, self-spiritualized person; that Intelligence lies in knowing that Man was created for Heaven and is temporarily in this world to worship Allah, The Divine.

'Allah guides whom He wants to guide'

'Islam is Super-rational not rational'

Have some of the other nomads on here encountered such people and come to a similiar realization?

Salam Calayakum Khayr

First, personally i can only appoligies for negleting this very excellent, relevant and consice point that u have made.

Saxiib unfortunatly i encounter these very same people everyday, i am taught by them in every lecture, and when am watching any topical debate about international issues (currently being a perfect example) these same 'supposed' experts are the ones that are relied on to give the educated answers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Religion rationalizin, self-spiritualized person; that Intelligence lies in knowing that Man was created for Heaven and is temporarily in this world to worship Allah, The Divine.

'Allah guides whom He wants to guide'

'Islam is Super-rational not rational'

Have some of the other nomads on here encountered such people and come to a similiar realization?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walaahi u hit the spot there. I can only pray that Allah SWT continues to have mercy on his slaves, his true servants and saves them from the Darkness that continues to blind the hearts of so many of these arrogant 'Literate' so-called experts.

Sure Khayr, they're everywhere! What comes to mind is my OAC bio teacher ooh how he defended evolution to the core. Goodness. Now that am in undergrad, I find that the concept of evolution and biology go hand in hand. It's sickening, its seems to have an opposite effect on me because as a BIO major I can't help but reflect how perfect and sophisticated every creation is.

" Subhanallah, how dare they tell us that modern man has suddenly discovered WISDOM and TRUTH which the rest of Civilization as long as Earth was created couldn't come to actualize"

It's their arrogance that gets in the way.

The Holy Book is a MUCJIZA.

I recently met a sister who reverted to Islam few years back and we talked about her journey to the right path. She was a Roman Catholic and a Science major but she felt a void in her life. In her quest for the truth, she one day picked up the Holy Book and within a year of completion alhamdulilah she took her shahaada. Subhanallah, Allah indeed guides whom he wants.