Sign in to follow this  
websemtex

Good Job Somaliaonline Admin

I really like the way you guys Created somaliaonline website. I love the color of the site and the way it is Eye catching to the visitor which makes them want to come back to the site . The Community section is a great idea but it will be even better if members can enlarge their images so visitors can view the images better, which help to define "who the person is or how the person look." I am happy that you guys are using vBulletin in to your Forum, I also like the color of the board . It will be great if you tell us something about your self Admin , Webmaster, or Founder.

[This message has been edited by websemtex (edited 04-11-2002).]

Deeq A.   

Web, thanks for your kind words. Your site is nice too. We have added it to the our links database. Please always forward your suggestions and tips to us. Good to see us nomads giving credits to each other. It is really nice. Appreciate it.

------------------

Thank You!

Somalia Online Team

Nuruddin   

Do you know way somalionlin forum is best? It is the admins they dont accept evel talk in ther forum lake somalinetforum It is hell in ther i tel you they insolt your clan they insol arabs africans and americans in short all the people in the world ( wa cunsuryaal) they swer att you cal you nams if you go ther you will be qabyaalist tolking qabiil 24 hours you learn hawe to swer(cay) and insolt difrent peoples,qabil and nationaletis. I hate that site. Allah kheeyr ha in kasiiyo somalionlin wasaqdaas kailaaliya meshan.

NomadSis   

Hi Guys

I have to agree with you...Somaliaonline site seems Cute...it is the best I have seen so far...I mean comparing with Somalinet:0 I mean this Site is very clean,respectfull posting...Oh! n thank God no triblism..I am surprised...cuz I thought all Somalian ppl r Mad as I have seen on Somalinet...but surely this site restored Hop...that my follow Nomads r not that bad at all smile.gif

So I am here to say congratulations to Adminstration on this Site....U realy doing a good job...keep it UP.....let the world know..not all Somali ppl ...as crazy as they r in SomalinET...lol

peace

Ur NomadSis who is on the Move>

It will be great, if we dont say something bad from other somali people website. I am sure everyone did work hard to design there website. Also the reason why they design those websites are , so we can all get together and trade Ideas. I didnt post this topic to descuss about somalinet. I post this topic to tell somaliaonline team that they did a good job.

thank you

Nuruddin   

websemtex the problem is not somalinet as website bat the broblem is ther forum they acccept all crap. they shuld make ruls lake in somalionlin and make the forum clen and respectfol. If you accept the mad people to post crap then all people will get mad and post crap two thats the natur of human.

[This message has been edited by Nuruddin (edited 04-16-2002).]

What i am saying here is , If there is anyone of you who dont like somalinet descussion board. I would say, those people they should email somalinet admin and tell them all this so they can fix it. From now less talk about somaliaonline .