Welcoming gladly a pleasing struggle

Of excited spirit and pleasured body

Making the heart be ripe and ready

In accepting the ecstasies that come

With bodily fluids that joyfully come

Oh, is your flesh not a heap of pleasure

An ethereal gift most men treasure?

Paragon   

^Do you mind if I tell you the poet's name in private? :D It'd be much better that way. I don't want the likes of NGONGE to know, lest they use this poem against him smile.gif .

Iris   

:D

Sure. Although I may not be able to keep his name a secret. The poet's got talent and experience, many would like to have a word with him and I can't be selfish..

BOB   

Originally posted by Isseh:

An Ode to the Ethereal Harlot

In accepting the ecstasies that come

With bodily fluids that joyfully come

Oh, is your flesh not a heap of pleasure

An ethereal gift most men treasure?

Aaaaawwwww....If I wasn't a diehard fan of yours I would've sued you for writing such a laab kicis piece but I enjoyed reading it and as always you represent and deliver it for beloved Garissa...

Glad to have you back again Mr Gamal.

smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Iris   

Paragon you promised a private conference, you must deliver.

I'm so bored I've taken it upon myself to find out who wrote this piece of interesting work and who Isseh and Mr Gamal are and what they've got to do with anything.

Paragon   

^I am still in the process of delivering. Anyway, what have you found out with your looking around? Anything worrying? :D

There are many culprits around, and I see you've Sharlock Holm'ed Gamal and Isseh. Don't go further, you'll know what you need to know ;) .

BOB,

Lol. Pole kaka. It happens sometimes, you know. Habari ya Garissa? you should go see it soon man, it's getting built like there's no tomorrow.

Asante bro...

LOL- Oh my, such filth and from you dearest Paragon? I am pleasantly surprised, who would have guess that such filth would prove to be very becoming on you?

(Laughs darkly and skips off)

Ps I very much disapprove of the title, its an insult to women.

Paragon   

Siren, did you say filth? No it isn't my dear. Heck, I'll have you know that it's the beautified version what society shuns. Just imagine a human devoid of all morals, where matter is matter and mind is mind. Just imagine the honesty to flashy desires fulfilled without any moral inhibitions. A sort pleasure-seeking similar to that of the Greek cynics but yet done for money. Then turn around and look at the environment that had produced such pleasure-seekers of today. So what is a harlot? The whore or the capitalist that worships money but pretends not to? Who as a result claims the lives of many for his excesses?

In my view thus the out-right harlot is more honourable one between the two today. I'll befriend her more than the other. :D

So you see? It's not filth, its metaphoric. ;)